Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sunshield looks like something Scott Steiner would wear.

92CF13FE-6AFD-4637-9788-2C00537588F4.jpeg

Man. Surreal. I don’t even fit a medium. Someone wanna trade the black northface jacket for XL? One if y’all smedium cats got a bigger size?

Just caught up with the thread, pretty sure he’s these vests aren’t even real... needed that pink :smh:

After seeing the EU times I knew I’d have no shot at vest or tee, but did manage to get the triple manual cart of:
Tan mosaic silk
White Gucci camp cap
Gold TNF keychain

And tbh, I’m a happy man. Can’t win em all but the silk been #1 on my list all season and I’m glad to have caught it.

Got busy at work and completely forgot the drop.
Isn't it great being "essential".

Did I have a shot with the black tee anyway? Or was it sold out in seconds like usual.

Did I have a shot with the black tee anyway? Or was it sold out in seconds like usual.
Probably could've gotten it if I hadn't tried to package it with the instax film x2. Got super greedy and ended up with nothing. Guess I'll live without either..

Anybody got in hand pic of blue silver surfer hood? Thinking about making it my first schlock x purchase..

I will have in hand tmrw for a pic. Cant wait!

I cooked a black manual, almost had another. So yeah, you had a small chance lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom