Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
from that joe roberts link...original image of the sail tee

672F225A-5E33-45F3-B995-385346C86942.jpeg

can some one pull the album cover or 90s artwork "everything is ****" T is from. The art work looks soooo familiar and i can't come up with where ive seen it. I wanted to say Soundgarden album cover or the offspring...or REM....idk

d83947f63eec4ab390c9212fdd91069f_sqr.jpg
Yeah this is killing me. Soundgarden good start. Thought Alice In Chains or something, damn.

yeah, that ones been bugging me. i know it looks familiar, just don’t know from where...
yeah, that ones been bugging me. i know it looks familiar, just don’t know from where...
Happens all the time w preme designs. Definitely riffing on something, that early photoshop / illustrator days. Now I’m thinking it could’ve software or a game or something.

Happens consistently with preme designs.. ha.

Definitely riffing on something, that early photoshop / illustrator days. Now I’m thinking it could’ve software or a game or something.

oh **** maybe one of the Tony hawks

I’m just throwing out ideas now 🧐

can some one pull the album cover or 90s artwork "everything is ****" T is from. The art work looks soooo familiar and i can't come up with where ive seen it. I wanted to say Soundgarden album cover or the offspring...or REM....idk
Yeah this is killing me. Soundgarden good start. Thought Alice In Chains or something, damn.
It’s limp bizkit

IDK fellas, I was getting Tool vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom