Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
did I ? where

I didn't see any of the tees :lol:

I thought you did, might have been someone else then...

giphy.gif

How much do they typically cost?

depends on the bot and if it’s all in one or supreme only. most well known bots go for $5-600 all the way to $3-4k. i don’t know what bot your friend got, might work, might not. even bots take constant Ls

anyone who owns T's from this season (Tupac, Loved by the children, Paint T etc) how do they fit compared to other Supreme drops
Forever living between M and L

read a comment on reddit that this season's drops have fit a bit bigger then others.

anyone who owns T's from this season (Tupac, Loved by the children, Paint T etc) how do they fit compared to other Supreme drops
Forever living between M and L

read a comment on reddit that this season's drops have fit a bit bigger then others.
They are maybe just a smidge bigger than the last couple seasons but significantly bigger than the years before that.

can some one pull the album cover or 90s artwork "everything is ****" T is from. The art work looks soooo familiar and i can't come up with where ive seen it. I wanted to say Soundgarden album cover or the offspring...or REM....idk

d83947f63eec4ab390c9212fdd91069f_sqr.jpg

can some one pull the album cover or 90s artwork "everything is ****" T is from. The art work looks soooo familiar and i can't come up with where ive seen it. I wanted to say Soundgarden album cover or the offspring...or REM....idk

d83947f63eec4ab390c9212fdd91069f_sqr.jpg
thought it was tool but i couldnt find anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom