Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn...i'm still kicking walls in my mind after seeing the EA followed by the '1d' letting me know how late i was.
A7E732F1-1BEF-4058-858B-B79E81D74FEB.jpeg

Are the neck pouches roomy? I swooped for my lady and she carries her phone, car keys, and a few other items. Just want it to fit the necessities.
I think it's the same dimensions as my ss19 utility bag. It just fits my galaxy s20+ (with spigen case on), wallet, keys, earbud case perfectly.

i was lowkey eyeing that vest pack
seems pretty ideal when hiking, way better than a fanny pack and i bet you could slide a 2L hydration bag in there too

This vest is going to change my life

My boy put me on the Lil Dicky show Dave and there's an ep where he goes to see Rick Rubin. Such a dope show I recommend it to anyone in here. Spoilers for s2e9 btw.

yeah someone above mentioned it was perfect timing.
show is awesome. I’m behind tho. Had to take a break after the Benny Blanco episode.

Thinks its ill-advised to contact Supreme about them sending a black confirmation when I checked out brown>>>?
I kinda already know the answer but wanna ask anyways...

Thinks its ill-advised to contact Supreme about them sending a black confirmation when I checked out brown>>>?
I kinda already know the answer but wanna ask anyways...
Happened to me for tupac tee. Got black and it checked out grey. They didn't do anything but say return it for refund.

My boy put me on the Lil Dicky show Dave and there's an ep where he goes to see Rick Rubin. Such a dope show I recommend it to anyone in here. Spoilers for s2e9 btw.

Show is actually good. Season ended well too. recommend checking it out if you haven't.

Happened to me for tupac tee. Got black and it checked out grey. They didn't do anything but say return it for refund.
From my experience, whatever you get in the confirmation is what you’re getting.

they just gonna say return
Figured... knew it but thought maybe things could change... LOL

Ive got a weird connection to this show lol in my bachelor days i used to party and go out in a section of northwest philly called Manyunk. One of the girls in the group that we used to go out with was messing with one of my boy.s well that girl is the sister of one of the directors/creators of that show. and that director dates lil dickys on screen ex girlfriend Ally.

Man, I gotta get my eyes checked. I thought I checked out black Rubin, but turns out it was Navy. Black soldout by the time I went back. Same with the dog bone. At least I secured one, but my dog chews through toys so fast so it would've been nice to have a spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom