Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Rick Rubin
Dog toy
Denim Washed chino camp
Black vest pack

Rick was smooth with Apple Pay.
then tried for hat and toy. Said I didn’t get it but then I couldn’t check out hat, then I got confirmation email for hat and toy
Then I was shocked to see every non-black bag sold out.
convinced myself to try for pink socks and vest pack.
could not check out to save my life.
finally wife checked out vest pack.
then socks restocked. Oh well
i was lowkey eyeing that vest pack
seems pretty ideal when hiking, way better than a fanny pack and i bet you could slide a 2L hydration bag in there too

So I'm the ONLY person in my entire office building today - came in to use the super-fast internet. Set everything up, had my time.is counter going, had my list ready, fingers all warmed up for the clicking and suddenly at 10:57:

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Dude from facilities comes in to measure my windows for new blinds. I feel bad for essentially giving him the brush-off while he was in here, but brother, I had more pressing matters :lol:
I know, for me, there always has to be something going right around 11, ig notification, phone call or text :lol:. Great timing.

This is who you struck out to.
324C2EAF-18BE-4BC6-9E01-7D262AC0ADEC.jpeg

I haven’t had to worry about it in a while, but I just moved and had my orders shipped to the old address today. Can you hold at UPS ?

had a lot of issues checking out this morning. errors + high traffic + my cart getting emptied + ghost charges. never got an order confimation on the site but I did keep getting a "you ordered this already message" and then sold out. some how i snuck one through at 11:02am even the I was struggling for atleast the first 15 minutes lol

Got what I came for though!

1629388692269.png

I didn't get captchas for my orders, and I got only an email for the richest tee, no order confirmation screen.

also anyone else notice how a few seasons ago you couldnt get anything in natural and now you can check out easy? looking like brown is the new natural

Are the neck pouches roomy? I swooped for my lady and she carries her phone, car keys, and a few other items. Just want it to fit the necessities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom