Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
6E93F12B-DBD7-4ACC-BFFD-ED518F050932.gif
Is this dude still on NT? I remember bro had a whole story about this.

^no idea if he is still on here

his claim was the bus stopped at Walmart and the producers bought them clothes and they made him wear the purple polo

I vividly remember the shoes...

nike_hightop_whitepurple_blitz5.jpg

shoegeek had maybe had the greatest NTer dating show appearance if anyone remembers that :lol:

Didn’t even entertain the week 2 drops. The Dunks were never meant to be anything other than F&F and a few lucky people here and there

Dudes a NT'er I believe. His username is Croatian Style or something like that
All i wanted was one green/brown pair to wear, i couldn't even get that lol. They were able to get a full size run in each color :rofl:It is what it is though, on to the next.

Last edited:
it’s more low key but the guys who work there are still snobby.They only got 2 dudes who act like REAL consumer workers... the rest act like the jerks from 21Mercer.

never had a problem with the dudes there... my first time going I did have them give me a pen and paper to write my list cause I said nobody touching my phone... lol

still haven't received a confirmation email for my dunks, but i have a pending transaction for my bank...am i good?

bk store always grabs the wrong color/size off my list and don't allow me to change it when I tell them its the wrong one.

manhattan store just tell me they sold out of everything while I'm looking at the item in the backroom.

never been to the DSM store lol

Croatian Styles has been had the backdoor access for years. Although I’ve never seen PB mark up that much but could be wrong.

i just need Montana cans, coaches jacket, Arabic soccer jersey, Kim necklace tee, need fun and 5 Burroughs towel and I’m out.

^no idea if he is still on here

his claim was the bus stopped at Walmart and the producers bought them clothes and they made him wear the purple polo

I vividly remember the shoes...

nike_hightop_whitepurple_blitz5.jpg

shoegeek had maybe had the greatest NTer dating show appearance if anyone remembers that :lol:
Hey I got those lol

HBW, quite a NT character.

I've still been in the market for a crogo hoodie. I've been seeing some for cheap off eBay. Is it possible that fakes have finally popped up for these? Noticed some of the purple ones look off too.

I wasn't really talking about the outfit, it was the story about how he met her the day after and she apologized profusely for denying him the way she did and didn't leave his room that night. That Ihop gif was funny though.

Back to the drop, I was going back and forth on the don't care hoody and been re thinking if I made the right decision passing on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom