Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruhhhhh bot leg restocks straight trash! Protecting the bitters mobile or website won’t even load... smh

Had a black size 10.5 in cart from another tab from yesterday. Still couldn't check out. Now it's no longer in cart.

last week 1 order finally showed

we going full purple people eaters tomorrow :smokin
CC391DBD-0570-44F2-ACF1-77B537E99B1F.jpeg
the original NT purple people eater

6E93F12B-DBD7-4ACC-BFFD-ED518F050932.gif

1614920634552.jpeg

Quick story time for NT cuz I JUST now finally got this shirt

-lil side piece who bought it gets into car accident after she copped

-re evaluates life and realizes she was just a side jawn and we weren’t going anywhere

-Starts dating some dude cuz he wanted to cuff and I did not

-I get blocked and get texts from him acting like a simp, at this point I’m like Ima never see my baby Mariah (shirt) I give up

*2 weeks go by*

- I get unblocked and get a snap of her wearing nothing but the shirt and respond ???

- She says do you still want this shirt... he cheated on me 😭

-She comes over tonight I get the top, the shirt, and some Girl Scout cookies but not before making her apologize and feel guilty for blocking me lol smh

*KG VOICE*
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEEE

oh and disclaimer this is not futura Shordy 😂
you know what we want to see

Last edited:
I just checked Project Blitz and they have a FULL SIZE run of the sb dunks in every colorway for $1500. :smh: It's definitely some backdooring going on. It's no way they put the usual amount of pairs online.

I just checked Project Blitz and they have a FULL SIZE run of the sb dunks in every colorway for $1500. :smh: It's definitely some backdooring going on. It's no way they put the usual amount of pairs online.

he always charge more than what the market rate is tho

I never seen reasonable prices on his page

wait you actually saw sizes???
I just wanna see that lil pop up, that will be suffice for me.
Yeah, saw a slew of sizes popping around 8:30am ET, but nothing would ATC as bots gobbled up everything. Same story every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom