Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contemplating on white heavy. It would be worn under a jacket/coat mostly so i should be able to keep it clean

You guys think they're going I add numbers to the early links or no? And black vs gray which goes first? Hope everyone flourishes today really want to get a grey one but black is pretty clean also.

Contemplating on white heavy. It would be worn under a jacket/coat mostly so i should be able to keep it clean
The white tonal could be a lot easier to take care of this year than in the past since there is not red boxlogo on it. That means you could just bleach the **** out of it to help keep it white.

You guys think they're going I add numbers to the early links or no? And black vs gray which goes first? Hope everyone flourishes today really want to get a grey one but black is pretty clean also.
nerd.gif
 pokezach sighting

If I was copping to keep, id definitely go with black or navy. Think grey will be the easiest to resell though.

Had the murdered out thermal arc zip back in the day. Wish they'd bring those back. They remind me of the old T5S arc hoodies that were dope back then too.

Last edited:
I wouldn't Give the ATC anymore of my money

it's a rip off!

Just Kids w/ Programs getting money off people with feelings of missing out ..  

its a MINDF__CKING service to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom