Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk I wear a small in Polo hoodies

but I copped a small from Supreme this season and that was a no go :lol: wayyyy to small

xtra medium for me
If the Medium plaid shirt/jacket and the medium 3m hoodie were too big for me in and sleeve length, would the M hoodie fit correctly?

Last edited:
10676176_738668602885406_322343827169865450_n.png

So I have a meeting today at 11, so prolly out for the bogo's (although An NTer will be looking out for me), but i realized i might be able to try via mobile.

I'm on LTE (ATT) and will be going thru Dashlane... Any tips? Do i even stand a chance? Goin for black or red tonal... LMK brehs...

anyone else notice you cop up to 8 espresso cups now :smh: glad I didnt cop the 2nd yet and pay dat extra shippin but damn gotta say I'm a bit salty lol

Last edited:

So I have a meeting today at 11, so prolly out for the bogo's (although An NTer will be looking out for me), but i realized i might be able to try via mobile.

I'm on LTE (ATT) and will be going thru Dashlane... Any tips? Do i even stand a chance? Goin for black or red tonal... LMK brehs...
Don't go for black. It will be a waste of your time on mobile bc it will sell out so quick. You'll have much better chance getting a red one since it will be one of the last ones to sell out.

Last edited:

Don't go for black. It will be a waste of your time on mobile bc it will sell out so quick. You'll have much better chance getting a red one since it will be one of the last ones to sell out.
I figured... Thanks breh... So flags is completely out the question then huh? LOL... i kid i kid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom