Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed my UPS driver wanted to holler at him to see if he can put my neighborhood a little earlier on Friday. Guess I'll have a chance to talk to him tomorrow.

Got a 3m mini set, KRS, and Stallion stickers plus a yellow post it note pack. Glad I went with the hot pink on the Love Supreme tee, the print really pops out with that color.

Anyone wanna trade for a Taxi Driver and/or full size 3m sticker?
my taxi for your lot? *emoji eyes*

and guys. please. stop with the tracking questions. if you got an order conf and no cancelation email youll get your stuff.... eventually. this isnt the official UPS complaints thread. act like youve been here before and calm down

Got my order in today. I'm glad I went with the navy for the S cap. Very nice in person. Not sure if I'm fan of the red double weave cap though. It looked better in photos.

Hows the quality on the cherry beanie? I copped the solid beanie from s/s14 and those were paper thin...

Thanks

@af1 1982  

I got that jacket  and fits true to size.  I'm 5'11 175 and got a large.  
Damn, im usually a large in tees but i found a killer deal for a medium. i'm 5'9" 185. You think it would be too small?

EDIT: Nevermind. Jacket sold. smh i was one comment too late.

Last edited:
If it's muscle you might be able to fit in it, but never if you're wearing anything else under it aside from a tee. If you're like me and a little thick in the middle, don't even bother.

i'm happy i got the white tee.
$25 for shipping doe, 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom