Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone trying to let me in ... i know what to do but i still always strike out :lol:

im sort of a regular in here :frown:

also.. anyone think these will be gone quick in London? I might ask my boy if he wants to scoop a pair...

If we are swift enough, are we allowed to complete one purchase, then return back to the website to buy the other color of the same style item again? 

Last edited:
I wonder how it is in the foams thread. Im not even gonna approach it cause I know everyone from there is here.

Anybody want to join my crew #11:00boiz we sometimes kinda get releases

There are hundreds of better shoes to hoop in, why would you want to hoop in these anyway?

Because they're good basketball shoes. I've played in penny foams for years. But today's sneaker head generation make it a sin to play in anything other than cheap hyper dunks

There are hundreds of better shoes to hoop in, why would you want to hoop in these anyway?

Because they're good basketball shoes. I've played in penny foams for years. But today's sneaker head generation make it a sin to play in anything other than cheap hyper dunks

Never tried hooping in foams. I see where you're coming from and I'm way passed that whole "keep it deadstock, not for basketball, walking like a duck to not crease" nonsense. At the same time though I wouldnt hoop in shoes that are in demand for $500+.

In the skating culture though? I never cared what I skated in, when I did skate back in the day. :lol:

Last edited:

These foams they're making nowadays aren't good basketball shoes in my opinion :lol:

..if they're not foams made in 2007 or earlier, they're not good basketball shoes. The comfort level is completely different with today's Foams.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom