Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to my sources... @Robin Thicke is correct
chrisbroussard.jpg
fixed

anybody know if supreme hologram box tee is worth anything? worn? won it from a bet this past world.cup from some guy at the get together, he wqs crazy for brazil. lol
Don't listen to the fantastic people in here except for the ones telling you it's worth something. Do some searching on eBay or other resell sites to get an idea. What size is it? I'm sure someone in here would pay a reasonable price for it if it is in awesome/brand new condition.

He stated that it's in worn condition though, it's worth something, but no where near as much as what he'd get for a new unused shirt. The last ones I've seen for sale went for 110 OBO with the seller begging someone to buy it at 85.

It's an older shirt though, but because of the box it's a pill to clean and most likely cracks under even minimal use.

He stated that it's in worn condition though, it's worth something, but no where near as much as what he'd get for a new unused shirt. The last ones I've seen for sale went for 110 OBO with the seller begging someone to buy it at 85.

It's an older shirt though, but because of the box it's a pill to clean and most likely cracks under even minimal use.
Hand wash, air dry. Problem solved. Also, I think anyone in here would pay $85 for a hologram box logo if it was only worn once or something ya know? I feel like clothing is different than shoes. I buy stuff at salvation army from time to time, to me it's the same but probably better since Preme heads take care of their ish.

I was getting my search on instagram with #supremeforsale and came across this
roll.gif
he said he wore em twice and it happened
  Yeah I stand by my statement that the people who have had this happen to them must have potato feet 
laugh.gif
​ or were doing some crazy, non-casual activity. I've worn mine probably 3-4 times & no issues thus far. 

Yeah I stand by my statement that the people who have had this happen to them must have potato feet 
laugh.gif
​ or were doing some crazy, non-casual activity. I've worn mine probably 3-4 times & no issues thus far. 
Or they're just the unlucky ones. This stuff happens all the time with mass manufacturing, you're bound to have a few bad lemons.

Hand wash, air dry. Problem solved. Also, I think anyone in here would pay $85 for a hologram box logo if it was only worn once or something ya know? I feel like clothing is different than shoes. I buy stuff at salvation army from time to time, to me it's the same but probably better since Preme heads take care of their ish.
Kook guide to wearing clothes.

Put it on. Put it in the washer when it's dirty. Hang dry, and put it back on

Count me as one not willing to pay $85 for a used tee

Last edited:
any box logo tee is worth money, the older the better. 

PS ima sell my sandals,  i don't want to risk wearing them the first time and them ******* up on me lol

damn dsm messing up my whole flow closing tommorow and Friday. free drinks and snacks there if anyone stops by on saturday fyi

any box logo tee is worth money, the older the better. 

PS ima sell my sandals,  i don't want to risk wearing them the first time and them ******* up on me lol

Unless it's the Bling Box, then you're not really looking at getting much for it.

bling box is worst box...
Agreed completely. 
Kook guide to wearing clothes.

Put it on. Put it in the washer when it's dirty. Hang dry, and put it back on

Count me as one not willing to pay $85 for a used tee
Everyone's got different feels obviously. I don't know if I would pay $85 for a used tee, either. I was just making the argument that people buy used shoes, so buying used t-shirts doesn't sound all that bad.

See I don't mind buying used stuff at all. But no way am I paying a premium for it. When I buy stuff from thrift shops I'm excited because I found something that was like .50 - 3.00 walking in and dropping 85 on a shirt at the thrift store would not be the business.

Anyways back to the program. I don't expect to get much tomorrow, but hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

So as long as you wear them from your bedroom to your living room, you're good. :rofl:

I was getting my search on instagram with #supremeforsale and came across this :rofl: he said he wore em twice and it happened
  Yeah I stand by my statement that the people who have had this happen to them must have potato feet :lol: ​ or were doing some crazy, non-casual activity. I've worn mine probably 3-4 times & no issues thus far. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom