Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where it'd just fester and die probably. That forum doesn't get any where near the kind of traffic it should. A few threads being the exception.

I personally wouldn't spend much more than retail/shipping on the tee. So somewhere in the 45 range would be the right price for me. Seems like they're going for about 60 on ebay though.

younger sister think she me haa

Which virgin Mary tee is better-The black/white or yellow one? And He is willing to add 30-40 for my 2 DS rocksteady tops(camo&black) (all m sized)

TRADE THEM STRAIGHT UP

AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THIS OFF SEASON FREE AGENCY CALCULATE DA VALUE OF MY TRADE FOR A DRAFT PICK TO BE NAMED LATER NONSENSE

Hope you guys all get what you want Thursday. 

Ill be stuck at work all day and'll miss the sale 

There's like 2 things I've got on my want list. I'm going to be pissed if they're gone on Wednesday.

edit: maybe a little more, did the Siouxsie pullover sell out when they put them up earlier in the season? I'd be down with one of those if they pop back up during the sale, been listening to her older stuff again lately and it makes me regret not getting one.

Last edited:
There's like 2 things I've got on my want list. I'm going to be pissed if they're gone on Wednesday.

edit: maybe a little more, did the Siouxsie pullover sell out when they put them up earlier in the season? I'd be down with one of those if they pop back up during the sale, been listening to her older stuff again lately and it makes me regret not getting one.
They did but restocked the next day, if I remember correctly..
Kinda hope the Boris Slave Raglan pops back up...

I slept on it before but if they don't maybe they will drop the garage/work shirt again.
Only two things I want..
Fingers crossed..

anybody know if supreme hologram box tee is worth anything? worn? won it from a bet this past world.cup from some guy at the get together, he wqs crazy for brazil. lol

^^^ is that a serious question, or you just trying to show off?

Its a box tee from a few years back, of course it worth something

:smh:

anybody know if supreme hologram box tee is worth anything? worn? won it from a bet this past world.cup from some guy at the get together, he wqs crazy for brazil. lol

Literally worthless. I'll take it off your hands for $20, save you the time and trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom