Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got what I was goin for.
As far as tee sizing goes ive heard they fit more TTS as far as width/body size but have gotten a little longer.

Yeah, the hypebeast forum is full of weirdos. I read the comments on the main page stories and people will argue about anything.

able to get a red riding hood in grey (which i wanted) and the pin dot shell in black (was hoping for navy). i will hopefully be able to trade or at the very least, sell and buy navy. overall, pretty happy.

about 4000 orders in first two minutes. as with most first releases of the season, don't expect for your order to ship out quickly.

I woke up at 12:30 on the dot like "what day is it...."

*checks phone*

*sees email from Supreme about store update*

*checks on HM tee*

iOs8oZhsKv0hM.gif

box logos will not be slept on. period. guess I gotta pay these molestation prices for a couple tees now, ****.

they still have the canteen in both colors bruh :nerd:

Last edited:
I see what the problem was. I was trying to ship to a different address than my credit card address. Anyways, the olive canteen has been copped along with a t-shirt... :D

Hey would you sell me your large black field pullover? I bought a medium and it doesn't fit me so i've been looking around for a large that someone would sell me...

I'll pay $215 for it! I have paypal and ebay so let me know asap [email protected]

Hitlist for F/W '12

African Windbreaker in Purple
Rose Sweater in Red/Purple
Camo Vox Rogo Hoodie
Short Sleeve Camo Tee in Green
Blue Zebra Side Camp
Purple Tweed Herringbone Camp
Grey Tweed Camp
Black Big Logo Beanie

Dassss ittttt for me this season.

Supreme x Clarks Wallabee supposedly this season. I think they're extremely dope. :pimp:

Via HB Via SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom