Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the LA store, they're such douche bags. only one true white dude was any help, I'm not talking about the dude that goes with Christina Ricci.

Real tree & canvas camps
Vietnam & Bevelled 5 panel
Dogs & Ducks jacket
Gauge Stripe Beanie
Deco shirt
Herringbone denim shirt
Army Trenchs

Gave them a call and they don't do phone orders. Really wanted that sunrise shirt and it sold out online, but they have it in store. However dude was like they have a line outside already.

I was only looking for two items but when the website opened they were MIA. WTH! They didnt release the champion crew necks or the Arc logo crew? What happened? were they sold out when the store opened? Does the store and the online shop share stock?

^Not everything drops on the same day dude. Crew necks will pop up when the weather gets a colder. 

The online store and the physical store do not share stock.

I thought after the first release other stores drops don't determine the US drop.

The London drops and US drops have been the same since last season. You check their facebook page, usually in the morning and they'll have whatever the drops are for the day (thursday).

Chip Camo & Field Pullover came today. Both great quality, very pleased with the field pullover. I also got a physical FW12 lookbook. There's a Hypnotize Minds hat dropping similar to the shirt. Definitely copping that since the shirt colors that I wanted sold out.

how long does it typically take for camp caps or even tees to sell out? I have lunch during the time they usually drop (~11 est) but always see they email too late :smh:

It depends on the camp/tee really. Nearly any patterned camp will sell very fast, within a few minutes. More plain ones will stick around longer, except for things like Canvas camp (because sort of the "classic"), or something with a special release material like this years Harris Tweed "collab" or a few seasons ago there was the Loro Piana. As far as tees it's sort of all random I suppose. The "Person" tee (ie Three 6 Mafia, Kate Moss, etc) will always sell out fastest, within about 2 or 3 minutes usually. Other regular graphics it's sort of random, whatever has a lot of hype, obviously, is gonna sell out quicker. The Cut & Sew tees usually stick around a little bit longer. Pocket tees always sell out every season. Football tops always sell out.

Never.. NEVER wait for the email. Just got to the site 5 or 10 minutes before 11am (est.) and refresh every minute, you'll catch the drops nearly immediately after they're posted. I'm usually able to get anything I want within a matter of seconds.

Guess I'll post it here too.
Droppin Thursday

Copped some solid items from the Fall Collection. Still waiting for those Champion collab items

I like those burgandy vans

copped the last supper hoody and few camp hats when it dropped

wasnt feeling any of the tees

Not really feeling any of the Vans, but those Clarks a few pages back are clean. Hopefully I can cop a box logo hoodie when they drop.

I purchased a black camp cap online from the last drop. I got the confirmation email but no UPS shipping email yet...

Should I lose all hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom