Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Supreme, finally my wallet can rest easy this week.

Its been three weeks of heavy hitters, we needed this

been spending crazy these last week. A bb purchase would have me on a pb&skin diet for a little while. May have to sit this one out.
I don't count on anything sitting in this day and age but this is a must were it to make sale

roll.gif

I'm probably in the minority here, but I really like the seersucker. It probably helps that I live where it's almost a societal requirement that you have at least one seersucker suit in your wardrobe.

i know brooks brothers is a lot of paper but i only go for the sales at their store so i dont know prices :lol:... regardless im not dropping that on a suit when i can cop a designer for half that price

It's in line with what a BB suit would run you. Actually maybe a little cheaper.

MUCH cheaper than a normal brooks bros and cheap for a designer suit
the difference in price for brooks brothers suits varies tremendously based on material used, and whether they are half/fully canvassed. 

i doubt the collab suit will be cheaper than the normal, slim-fit brooks brothers seersucker suit available right now.

It's in line with what a BB suit would run you. Actually maybe a little cheaper.

A classic 1818 Fitzgerald suit would run almost twice as much full price, the coats alone push $500-600. I'm sure this is a thin, 'cheaper' summer suit, but price is in line with other BB products, especially when you consider Supreme markup

Dudes paying 250+ for bogo tees and gawking at the suit price :smh:

I actually think the seersucker suit is pure flames!! At some point folks have to dress up in the summer and seersucker is MORE than appropriate. The stars print lining is dope, and price point isn't too extreme. Not the biggest fan of the pants "fit" but they can be brought in/hemmed by a good tailor. Any idea how the sizing will run? Numbered (38-46 for example for the coats, or 28-38 pants) or S-XL (as they've done for other collabs)? Just curious if this info will be available beforehand. Also would be cool of they sold the jacket and pants as seperates but I doubt that's happening.

I actually think the seersucker suit is pure flames!! At some point folks have to dress up in the summer and seersucker is MORE than appropriate. The stars print lining is dope, and price point isn't too extreme. Not the biggest fan of the pants "fit" but they can be brought in/hemmed by a good tailor. Any idea how the sizing will run? Numbered (38-46 for example for the coats, or 28-38 pants) or S-XL (as they've done for other collabs)? Just curious if this info will be available beforehand. Also would be cool of they sold the jacket and pants as seperates but I doubt that's happening.
i agree with this - i think if you are in the market for a seersucker suit this is a pretty good choice. 

the sizing question is a good one - i would hope it is real suit sizing but i'm not holding my breath. i guess we will be able to look at the UK drop for info, as usual. i also doubt that it would be available as separates, would be nice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom