Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
@supremeearlybots & @sneakertmz are the type of people that throw out generic info like "Nike will have a restock in the next three months" & if they are anywhere near close to that assumption they'll claim they knew all along. 

So many ms Cleo's outchea lol
& just like Ms. Cleo, these dudes getting paid off of dummies subscribing to their "newsletter" 
laugh.gif

Shrugs, I'm not passing them off as credible info but this is the first we've heard of Le Bain actually dropping. Figured I would share and let you guys take it for what it's worth. Didn't think I would recieve flack for it 
tired.gif

Dude wore a Nuptse the other day when it was 65 high, winds 5 mph.

just to wait in line for 1 hour.

--------

buyer flaked for a proxy i pulled smhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:smh:

Last edited:
Anyone charging for info is suspect. Same goes for people selling bots, links, etc...

Scam artists everywhere. These dudes will say anything they have to.

Last edited:
should I sell to an Ebay buyer that has zero feedback? he created an account yesterday and won the auction today. His address is paypal confirmed and he payed about 5 minutes after he won the auction. Should I go through with it? How do I avoid getting scammed as a seller? I don't want to have a buyer say he got an empty box and keep my **** while filing a chargeback on paypal. Help NT

should I sell to an Ebay buyer that has zero feedback? he created an account yesterday and won the auction today. His address is paypal confirmed and he payed about 5 minutes after he won the auction. Should I go through with it? How do I avoid getting scammed as a seller? I don't want to have a buyer say he got an empty box and keep my **** while filing a chargeback on paypal. Help NT
Just have signature confirmation for anything over $250 and you should be good.

How much do you guys think resale will be on a le bain in a small? Getting ready for these resale prices because i always strike out.

If you have a smart phone/iPhone/video camera of any kind, you can film yourself packing the item and shipping it off. Easiest way to do this is wait to pack it until you get to the post office, pack the item there and ship it, filming the entire process from start to finish. I'm pretty sure that'll cover you if you're reeeealllly concerned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom