Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
google it. one of the first results that pop up is about some guy selling $1100 worth of video game consoles etc., accepting paypal and then getting it reversed a few days later. He even got the cops involved and they told him it wasn't their problem and ****. Id be very careful doing that with a random.
its per year, but I don't know what they consider a year, jan 1- dec 31 or something else.

its just like your taxes so its calendar year 1/1 - 12/31

Reactions: alp
Yup,im shipping 30 mins away.I aint meeting up nowhere in Chicago lol.

I do a full in time photoshoot whenever I package and ship my shoes.

I don't always sell shoes but recently, if I want to sell some shoes, I'll just wait it out until there is a sneaker convention or something. I only sell things on eBay of lesser value

its just like your taxes so its calendar year 1/1 - 12/31
good to know. another thing I read is that as a seller you can receive paypal gift for any amount and not be taxed on it but as a buyer you can only send like 10-20k like that before being reported to the IRS. Im gonna start being careful with paypal, I probably already got 5-6k and we're only in april. Don't want to get too close to that 20k limit and be reported anyway cuz I don't file taxes and that would be a huge pain.

Sometimes I pay more attention and sometimes I don't. it all depends on the shoe and person im selling too. If its a 100 dollar shoe ill probably just ship it, possibly without sig confirmation. if its500-1000, I might do a little video/photo shoot. Anything more valuable then that like yeezys I wouldn't even sell online, meet up or in store/ at a sneaker event only.

This.  Not meeting up with anyone in Chicago, ever. 

Why?

you can get got in pleasant ville just like chicago...its all about watching your surroundings & realizing the kind of person your dealing with

good to know. another thing I read is that as a seller you can receive paypal gift for any amount and not be taxed on it but as a buyer you can only send like 10-20k like that before being reported to the IRS. Im gonna start being careful with paypal, I probably already got 5-6k and we're only in april. Don't want to get too close to that 20k limit and be reported anyway cuz I don't file taxes and that would be a huge pain.
Sometimes I pay more attention and sometimes I don't. it all depends on the shoe and person im selling too. If its a 100 dollar shoe ill probably just ship it, possibly without sig confirmation. if its500-1000, I might do a little video/photo shoot. Anything more valuable then that like yeezys I wouldn't even sell online, meet up or in store/ at a sneaker event only.

didnt know the buying part, im probably in trouble lol

for paypal and ebay seller protection anything over 250 needs signature conf.

Cash is king….As far as meet ups I make dudes come to the lobby at my job and text me to come out.

didnt know the buying part, im probably in trouble lol

for paypal and ebay seller protection anything over 250 needs signature conf.
yup. you gotta read up on it, a bunch of stupid *** rules that both buyers and sellers can take advantage of. Also if you don't keep your receipts you'll get taxed to the point where you're actually losing money selling the shoes :lol:

Cash is king….As far as meet ups I make dudes come to the lobby at my job and text me to come out.
exactly cash is king and as long as your are careful and prepared at meetups you can avoid a lot of the BS that often goes down when ppl get caught slippin

I remember a dude got robbed for his concords and shot about 15 blocks from me.Dudes will put on that good behavior thru text and email and then goon it out.

My point is ofcouse I can bring TI and contra guns or bring some goons to protect me but its not worth it when it just cost $20 to ship.Its just not worth it or the gas or the time.

But yea cash would be nice lol

Last edited:
I have done over at least 200 meetups in my life not just for sneakers but anything i wanna sell i never once had a problem. I'm a big guy too so that may have played a part, i always have the bill checker with me and i always either meet in-front of my apartment building or at a Starbucks down the block. I never had a single issue so i guess i should be grateful for that even though a few times i was iffy thinking people were gonna get me but it ended up me just being paranoid. Some of these of these stories though are just crazy. People following you and stalking you that's bugged out.

Start taking these out with u…box logo their face

I have done over at least 200 meetups in my life not just for sneakers but anything i wanna sell i never once had a problem. I'm a big guy too so that may have played a part, i always have the bill checker with me and i always either meet in-front of my apartment building or at a Starbucks down the block. I never had a single issue so i guess i should be grateful for that even though a few times i was iffy thinking people were gonna get me but it ended up me just being paranoid. Some of these of these stories though are just crazy. People following you and stalking you that's bugged out.
yeah definitely. I think these people do pick and choose on the smaller and weaker looking people. You can convey a lot about yourself through your speech pattern when talking about a meetup and these criminals can recognize that and pounce.

If something feels off guys go with your gut. Do not think its ok and wind up getting an *** whooping or worse

the ONE time i was sure i was gonna get robbed this kid wanted my ASG set (kd v,kobe viii, bron x) but offered $750 for the kd & kobe alone :wow:

went into subway ordered a sandwich & posted waiting for him... dude showed up geeked ,by himself with a handful of $20's

easiest transaction ive ever had

Last edited:
the ONE time i was sure i was gonna get robbed this kid wanted my ASG set (kd v,kobe viii, bron x) & offered $750 for the kd & kobe alone

went into subway ordered a snadwich & posted waiting for him... dude showed up geeked & by himself

easiest transaction ive ever had
:lol: it be like that sometimes

yeah definitely. I think these people do pick and choose on the smaller and weaker looking people. You can convey a lot about yourself through your speech pattern when talking about a meetup and these criminals can recognize that and pounce.

If something feels off guys go with your gut. Do not think its ok and wind up getting an *** whooping or worse

You are right. They only want the easy licks they dont wanna fight for it cause if a dude tries to fight me or pulls out a little knife on me id be like you serious and laugh at him. On the other side though even though im a big dude if someone pulls out a burner id straight up be like heres my wallet, my keys, hold on lemme grab my iphone for you....you want the case with it or nah? Oh you want these foams on my feet too? Want my socks too or nah......lol id gift wrap it all up for him cause aint nothing worth my life.

Some people just need to learn sometimes you just need to take the L and move on with your life. People be quick to get shot up over some kicks or some cash. You can get it all back its not worth your life man.

Last edited:
So the past few pages have turned into meet up stories 
laugh.gif

Not what I expected when coming into this thread 

Anyone have size measurements for bucket hats 

thanks, i'm 6'0 175. I guess the XL i got for a friend will actually be perfect :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom