Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped 2 pair at 10:59 by myself and got a jersey and a box tee at 11:00 y'all need to step it up.
maybe because of baby feet? 
roll.gif

My dude got a canceled email for both of his orders....he's so sick right now. Hitting me with every angry emoji in the book right now lol

Congrats to everyone who flourished. Everyone should have gotten their order confirmation. Now just waiting on the shipping confirmation.

man when i cop something like this, it makes the rest of my day. anyone else feel like this ALL DAY after a sweet cop?

could i go in for another color in the shorts? like would they process the order?

edit: the shorts page isn't letting me select my size anyway smh

Last edited:
This too, glad those fools who popped up in this thread all of a sudden this week can leave. Get this thread back to normal.

YESSSSSSS

but there is always the Jordans which will bring a whole different beast to this thread

I couldn't believe how fast those sold out...

You have to remember though, there was only 1 colorway everyone went after, these had multiple.

Sup bro, didn't realize you were a Supreme head.

Not complaining either, just surprised that this was easier than expected.

I wanted the black military 5 panel for a while now, just wanted to combine orders.

Its been sitting last couple of weeks. Glad I didnt add to cart, cuz its sold out now, and I woulda got cart jacked 100%

If Ziggler wins the Battle Royale we popping bottles b. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Which color did you cop?

I was about to do a separate order for the blk jers but I was so shook that the foam order when through.

Now we wait for that shipping
But we know Big Show gonna win solely because he's a "Giant" 
ohwell.gif

I copped the blacks, that black and gold doe. We finna match and take e pics using instagram and photoshop 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom