Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

their whole site is better than nike.

nike's site is full of bloat and nonsense that slows it down.

big ups to supreme indeed for switching the links up 
laugh.gif
 at everyone who copped links from that idiot @sneakertmz on twitter 
nike has too many things going on to really make relevant changes without a major overall

had the blk ones in my cart at 10:59, then got the couldn't process order screen. let em go, tried again, and gota red pair in my cart but i got jacked at 11.

Nobody actually  knew the new/changed link...

I'm sure no one will answer but theres no way to combine shipping right?

STOP BUYING BOTS AND FAKE AUTOFILLS FOR SUPREME, THEY WILL NEVER WORK AS ADVERTISED.

Last edited:
Struck out. Would'nt add to cart for like 30 seconds straight. Then got cart jacked 3 times after, then site just acted funny. Oh well, was fun

Def regret switching it up for this release and tryin the scripts and "euro/early" links...

Shoulda went with the gut and done what i've always done, F5 and Autofill, i've landed every other recent nike collab that way...

I'm man enough to admit i made a mistake... once i realized it, it was too late... SMH...

Good luck folks, hopefully the secondary market is flooded and i'm able to come up for a decent price in the coming weeks...

#TeamManual now....

STOP BUYING BOTS AND FAKE AUTOFILLS FOR SUPREME, THEY WILL NEVER WORK AS ADVERTISED.
It's a shame because I made my own and it's insanely fast, let's you input everything but card numbers. I use chrome auto-fill for that.

I can never share it, because that's how it ends up being sold on some moron's twitter.

Sorry about posting the order #, I really didn't know that someone can cancel your order w/o proof of being the actual purchaser.

Thanks for looking out thought, I was too elated over getting these, really wanted them. I was having too much fun.

Crazy thing is once they both went up, I legit froze and was like hmmmmmm black or red??? For like a good 2 seconds.

But i've been using the regular method for supreme for years now, idk why I sort of panicked for this release. 8/8 so far :smokin

i would've had a black pair for sure but i tried to add the jersey into the same order. Clicked "process order" and the foambs were gone.

oh well i was gonna resell so no salt over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom