Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i have never been to an actual supreme store but im heading to up to NY in 3 weeks to catch a yankees game....my question is will everything be sold out like it is on the webstore or do things such as the water bottle and backpacks sit at the stores? thanks

so i have never been to an actual supreme store but im heading to up to NY in 3 weeks to catch a yankees game....my question is will everything be sold out like it is on the webstore or do things such as the water bottle and backpacks sit at the stores? thanks
You can always hope.

Well I can tell you the water bottles and backpacks were sold out as of a couple of days ago, but a restock is always possible.

@poloBIMMER   You would expect to see all of the stuff that is still available on the webshop. A larger size selection on the graphic tees. There's a slim chance you might be able to get some sold out stuff. There will be good # of hats, boards, accessories and tees.

Well I can tell you the water bottles and backpacks were sold out as of a couple of days ago, but a restock is always possible.

Backpacks and duffle bags are sold out at Sup NY? damn. After seeing mine, a friend now wants and I said I'll help him get. :smh:

Did the jewel camp drop already?

Saw someone post it a few pages back

yupp

Got my Sk8 Hi's and Water Bottle today.
The bottle is way bigger than I thought.
Good....Great even, just thought for the price it would be some little bottle.
Also**Got me and a few pluses for "Cherry" premier in SF Thursday night!!!
Hyped
Will post pics after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom