Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I'm not trying to say who can and can't wear Supreme. That would be ridiculous.

Just saying my personal opinion is that I would not wear it (or probably have ever heard of it) if I didn't skate.

Last edited:
And my personal opinion that dudes will pay absurd resale prices for a skate DVD when they have no background in it. Nothing about the clothes.

And my personal opinion that dudes will pay absurd resale prices for a skate DVD when they have no background in it. Nothing about the clothes.

You think its gonna be limited? I was planning on buying it but i dont wanna go hard, like it ifs a regular, limited release i prob wont even bother..

You think its gonna be limited? I was planning on buying it but i dont wanna go hard, like it ifs a regular, limited release i prob wont even bother..

Doubt it will be limited but dudes will find a way to get absurd prices for it. If they can resell toothpicks and nalgenes, I wouldn't put it past them

Doubt it will be limited but dudes will find a way to get absurd prices for it. If they can resell toothpicks and nalgenes, I wouldn't put it past them

very true. we'll see ..

sort of related to "cherry" . any one know where i can get the newest sneeze mag? I need that poster of gonz and dill.. I was going to buy it when they released it but for some reason i decided not to. just checked the site and its sold out.. came out to $16 after shipping originally.. i should have bought it :smh:

Plus since it's a video, it will most likely be available "for free" online. Haven't bought a skate vid since fully flared :lol:

yeah with the black van and everything. I remember Chris Haslam threw down this epic line on a mini vert park that they like built in a shed lol
Now I remember. Appleyards part was fire. Nollie flips for days.

I gotta dig up my old copy of Baker 3. GOAT for me. Herman 
nthat.gif

Now I remember. Appleyards part was fire. Nollie flips for days.

I gotta dig up my old copy of Baker 3. GOAT for me. Herman 
nthat.gif
Yo I'm going back and watching it online right now, cool concept. Such a creative vid. Mark absolutely destroyed his part.

Baker 3 was pretty good. TK was the man. One of the big reasons I got into skating. Can't believe that video was from 05 lol

Yall are missing the point. Nothing wrong with picking up the clothes or the DVD. Clothes are clothes. But the DVD is a skate video. Whats the point spending money on something youve never watched or done in your life

Wow, that way of thinking is so ignorant. How else are people supposed to experience new things if they don't try or spend money on something they have never done before?

It will also be available on iTunes

Wow, that way of thinking is so ignorant. How else are people supposed to experience new things if they don't try or spend money on something they have never done before?
Not ignorant. Definitely could have been worded better. 

My point is that its dumb on why it took a skate video from a hyped brand to try something new. Why not explore the millions of youtube videos with phenomenal skating. 

I contacted Supreme about my 3/6 order bc it still had not moved. They said they would open an investigation but they no longer had the Vans in stock in my size in the lows, but they could sent me the highs...or get a refund...I told them I wanted a refund..so now..no Vans, which I'm cool with..but no water bottle either..smh

i tried skating, but never got it down.
so i just stuck to basketball.
But i respect the art
im not buying the dvd but if i did it would be cool to watch
skateboard tricks take balls, and practice. dont know what all the grandpa gripe is.
Buy what you like

If you care about WHY another man chooses to wear/buy Supreme clothing and what he does wearing it....

...Ur Mad because you missed something you wanted last release. Stop crying & blaming other people, the hype, etc...

You think Jebbia gives a **** about WHY you want Supreme stuff? Na...all our dough is the same. And we're all overpaying due to popularity these days any ways so....

Anybody in here ever get an email from Supreme saying their item/s were refunded due to damage? I got that email a few days ago and now the order just showed up minus an unamerican tee and hebrew new era (both for me/ no resell). no receipt in the bag either, and a lone don dada sticker, ($600 order....)

plus side im happy with all the items that did show up , also got 2 deez nuts pins, only ordered one
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom