Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't gotten your shipping email yet, and you click the return link from the original order confirmation, do you guys get the return form page or the supreme homepage?

just trying to see if that page is accessible before the email notification

i got the homepage on the order i believe to have been returned

If you haven't gotten your shipping email yet, and you click the return link from the original order confirmation, do you guys get the return form page or the supreme homepage?

just trying to see if that page is accessible before the email notification
yupp same thing happened. to me. I tried on both of my order confirmations.

UPS Weather Delay emails 
sick.gif

Man, I'd rather use the toothpicks than make a measly twenty bucks. People go to great lengths to make twenty dollars seemingly these days, but, none of my business.

My order finally shipped, but the UPS site is slow to load. I'm expecting my stuff to come by Wednesday the latest.

A friend of mine is in the same scenario, and he checked out at 11:00 (even though checkout time doesn't matter when it comes to shipping).

Yeah checkout don't matter ....last season I would get ship conf within an hour this season it took a day or two.

I'm in Cali by the way

Last edited:
Shipping is all random on Supreme items. It basically doesn't matter if you order first or last, or live 5 miles within SUPNY or 2500 miles.

It's basically a printer spitting out thousands of order confirmation papers (the exact same one you get with your order) - and the worker just grabs them as they feed them out; fulfills the order than goes back and grabs another order confirmation sheet and continues to fulfill that order; rinse and repeat until every order form is gone.

So they basically just grab whatever document is at the top of the stack as it feeds it out the printer, regardless of order time or order priority.

Just some insight there, it's exactly the same method Best Buy used when I used to work in the stock room back in 2007, and online orders were being processed.

Last edited:
Animal Thug Animal Thug so in theory if say the first 10 people get thru they won't ship there's first because they will be at the bottom hmm will check out even slower now lol jk but that makes sense I could see them doing it like that

Could be, but it really depends on how the worker(s) sorts them out.

He/She could grab a hand-full of order sheets, starting from the bottom - or the top - and work his way through the forms that way until they're fulfilled.

gonna cop a kings L/S ..sizing? wear a M but thinking about going L for a looser hockey top like fit ..thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom