Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would like them so much more if they fit better. I sold mine
they do run wide, but the dryer slimmed them down a little.  i would say multiple dryings would make them keep shrinking a bit.

the slimmest hoodie that I have from Supreme is the pacific camo pullover.

Last edited:
does anyone have the levis x supreme tree camo jacket from last season?  it is on my short list, but i'm not sure how it fits.  it's either that or a box logo hoodie, but I am not sure if the resale prices are in line with the quality of the garment, but i could be wrong.  I do like that it was made in Canada like many of their sweatshirts tho...

opinions welcomed

Last edited:
Any one own previous polos from supreme I ordered an xl thinking it would run small hope that's the cAse

YO EVERYONE, I NEED HELP QUICK. DOES ANYBODY OWN THIS HAT? HOW DOES IT FIT. I'M USUALLY A 7 3/8 BUT SOMEONE IS SELLING 7 1/4 FOR $60.00

EDIT: I FORGOT THE DAMN PICTURE OF THE HAT OUT OF EXCITEMENT

I have one and it fits true to size.
I am. 7 1/4 that's what I got.
Wore it today actually.

Im feeling the burgundy and white ones the most

Also the hooded flannel restock in black sz l

Last edited:
how's the sizing on the hebrew ? do they fit big? I read that a few pages back just wanna get that confirmed. and the vans look sick I will prob try to score on a pair of sk8 his

every time they put it up, it sells out lol. best solid beanie they have. if the black had the red box logo it would be a wrap.

as soon as my page monitor went off, i added to cart

while posting the link, it sold out

i still tried to check out anyway and it actually went through, got an order confirmation as well, we'll see if it gets cancelled tho

If anybody was wondering about the sizes of both back pack and duffle I would say its a decent size. There not small at all. The duffle would make a good weekend bag.

If you haven't gotten your shipping email yet, and you click the return link from the original order confirmation, do you guys get the return form page or the supreme homepage?

just trying to see if that page is accessible before the email notification

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom