Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

That girl was kinda cute tho
smile.gif
that's why they let her cut the line
smile.gif
smile.gif

That whole line was filled with bape :pimp: :pimp:, but that dude that was at the back of the line was so humble in that video. Too bad he didnt know it would take him a full shift of work (8 hrs) before he even get in and other 30 to check out.

Last edited:
Anyone in line at supreme today can tell me how it's looking? & also if they have any buckets in stock?

Friend of mine passed by and said it was a deep line

Only way I'm ever going to an opening week is if I cut the line

Last edited:
It'll be better on Monday. Not sure if my signature is working but if you guys need anything I can help out.

That whole line was filled with bape :pimp: :pimp:, but that dude that was at the back of the line was so humble in that video. Too bad he didnt know it would take him a full shift of work (8 hrs) before he even get in and other 30 to check out.

Damn people are in line all day like that?? I thought it'd be for a couple hours only. Thought itd be like a jordan release, wait in line then they sell out and everyone goes home

i wonder how many of each items they make then, i was thinking in the hundreds but now that you said that could it be in the thousands?

That's because they only let a certain amount of people inside at a time while people play circle jerk inside.

Man Supreme LA was the WORST opening day. Was there since 2 am didn't leave til 8:30 pm. Didn't have **** that I really wanted by then so I'm just going to wait for the online release. Never going to a preme line up again unless I just cut everyone.

Man Supreme LA was the WORST opening day. Was there since 2 am didn't leave til 8:30 pm. Didn't have **** that I really wanted by then so I'm just going to wait for the online release. Never going to a preme line up again unless I just cut everyone.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

It's never that worth it.  Even if you think it is.

Last edited:
2 am

Two Ante Meridiem

Son just cop online next time...... You making it seem like Supreme was giving out free sloppy top to the first hundred customers.

The only winner in a sloppy top giveaway would be the first person. The rest are just nasty.

that's crazy

at least you can keep your day if you strike out online

2 am - till the next night :lol:, see that's the ish I be talking bout. It's a wait to get in store and a whole new wait once you're in. In the end it's not worth it

Man my sister stayed in line for maybe 30 min at the most. Some of you all be letting too many people skip line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom