Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Halftime  saw a black hebrew 7 1/8 on a fb page if you're interested. I double checked again today and they only had 3/8+ 
Tempted to pull the trigger on the black one but still feeling iffy bout not being jewish 

roll.gif

That Pink Panther piece is nice. Maybe a bit loud but it seems like a little headnod to some of the better History By Iceberg pieces.

Question, is everything they release available in all flagship stores around the world? I wanna know if all of the Spring/Summer stuff is dropping in the London store.

Last edited:
Are there any jackets that are really small? I'm 5'6' and I'm trying to pull off the small jacket long shirt underneath look, but all the jackets are too big on me

Will SUPNY restock the Playboy Jerseys tomorrow? Cause they usually restock **** on Saturday, hoping those will be.

Still on the fence about that competition jacket. At $328 or whatever, I'm probably going to pass. Plus, the sizing looks off on the sleeves.

Anyone know the dimensions of the backpack? Or have an idea of how big it is compared to anything else?

"yeah...i'm the last in line tryna get a lil summ summ"

dude was like let me act like i'm on my phone so i don't look mad funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom