Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
huge pass on that jambox. the mini supreme one is dope, but if you gonna get a speaker that large just get sonos

Man, good luck with that :lol: unless you're looking to waste about 5-6 hours of your vacay time waiting in line - it's not worth it.

I was in LA last August when the new F/W13 dropped, and I went at about 9:30am to peep the line on Fairfax....:x :lol: it wrapped all the way around to damn near Melrose Ave.

Came back to check it out around 4pm that same day, and the line probably cut in half at that point...it was serious.

Word, I wasn't working last year but I was in line for like 5 hours just to get the rose jersey smh, told myself I would never wait in line anymore like a nice guy. Just cut the line like everyone else and anyone who wanna flex just stare at them.

Cutting the line at 9, chill and talk to a bunch of friends, buy something, and go on with my business.... 

What can you really do about line cutters besides get arrested? No one from the store cares to regulate so it is what it is. With that said. Line cutters watch your six.

Alrighty guys. I can proxy tomorrow. If anyone needs. Not sure what is dropping until ya know but I have a good chance of copping. Just inbox me

Alrighty guys. I can proxy tomorrow. If anyone needs. Not sure what is dropping until ya know but I have a good chance of copping. Just inbox me
Surly will.....my sister acting like she cant put up the phone to stop by Supreme for me.

Now back to HB in search for the drop list......But i think the Europeans will hook us up with the drop list in the AM

Well Menace II Society is going to be dropping first week. Im going for the black and if the Roit pullover drops I am going to cop it to

The back of the Playboy jersey is blank 
sick.gif

Never understood waiting in line and having to listen to some of these dudes talk.... Just as bad as standing in line in a jordan release. I've yet to wait in line for anything I've been able to cop what I've wanted hassle free online minus a few things that have gotten in the way of me getting said article.

Never understood waiting in line and having to listen to some of these dudes talk.... Just as bad as standing in line in a jordan release. I've yet to wait in line for anything I've been able to cop what I've wanted hassle free online minus a few things that have gotten in the way of me getting said article.
This

Found i've always gotten more online than I have waiting

Or you can just go on Saturday

Honestly reasons I avoid the store is douche bag employees most of the shoppers are the same douche bag level and parking around fair fax is a nightmare. (Hope some of you guys don't take offense to that)

Going to be in NYC this weekend, hopefully the cord crushers are still there, if not might have to have someone proxy or just wait till online release

That playboy jersey is super dirt with nothing on the back.... But looks like no mesh crusher this week, the only cool crusher to me this year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom