Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for asking a noob question but I've never ordered from Supreme on the day of a new collection. Is there an exact time they release?

SUPREME
good enough for ALI G, that is a comical depiction of a ******

and

DA BIG PAPIS uptown

DA PELLE PELLE

Last edited:
Im here for that blk playboy jersey, playboy.

Im assed out if it drops next week tho. Ill have an exam at the same time.

Smh this always happens lol

Anyone planning on going to sup tommorow? I'll def be there so maybe I could have someone to chill in line with

Waiting in line on the first day is overrated. It's such a cluster **** once the store opens and all these people start cuttting to the front.

ONLINE FTW

Im here for that blk playboy jersey, playboy.

Im assed out if it drops next week tho. Ill have an exam at the same time.

Smh this always happens lol
Yo for real 
laugh.gif

I remember this happening to you last season, but keep hustling 
nthat.gif

Waiting in line on the first day is overrated. It's such a cluster **** once the store opens and all these people start cuttting to the front.

ONLINE FTW
Hated when i used to wait on thursdays

Cop the hyped items online, get the little things in store over the weekend

Last edited:
that jesus jersey is smart and funny and i want it

and my girl wants one of the boris shirts

Last edited:
As long as i get that un-american tee and the accessories I'll be happy.

Hope the bape collab happens. The hype will surely cause the web store to go down.

As long as i get that un-american tee and the accessories I'll be happy.

Hope the bape collab happens. The hype will surely cause the web store to go down.
LOL TURN BACK A FEW PAGES MAN. UR BOUT TO BE REALLY DISAPPOINTED

I'm heading down from vegas to LA for the preme drops gonna be out there!

Man, good luck with that :lol: unless you're looking to waste about 5-6 hours of your vacay time waiting in line - it's not worth it.

I was in LA last August when the new F/W13 dropped, and I went at about 9:30am to peep the line on Fairfax....:x :lol: it wrapped all the way around to damn near Melrose Ave.

Came back to check it out around 4pm that same day, and the line probably cut in half at that point...it was serious.

Good thing I have some friends going tomorrow

Championship jersey is growing on me, I would be suprised if it doesn't drop

probably go this weekend for some accessories. any jambox reviews? :nerd:

literally only going down for the preme launch and grab some roscos then heading back to vegas lol fair fax police kick eeryone out and tell everyone they can line back up at 3 or 4 am which is when we'll be getting there then going back to vegas by 10 lol then going to seattle for the weekend as of friday hahaha 

In general the jambox is nice but there are alot more speakers that have just as good or if not better quality for the price. And you know there will be a markup on the preme one. Normal Jam box alone is 299.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom