Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
going for blk/blk, grey or american flag still haven't decided yet. all in a small which will be difficult for sure
sick.gif

Posted on my IG but figured I'd share here.

I know its corny but idc. Was funny/cool to me lol.

Last edited:
Lemme unjinx myself real quick haha. Im HOPING to land at least one. I got the flag zip so I could get that out the way, and in 757 you can wear thermals most the winter and be fine. Im thinking the flags will honestly go first, followed by grey black navy soon after. We shall see. hope everyone in this thread cooks, cool people in here.

I am having to pass on a pretty good deal (well under retail) on that black pacific camo pullover from last season. Big Christmas coming up. And I hate having to sell stuff to justify more stuff, such a hassle!

always wondered why grey is the first to go when it's released every season.

Last edited:
Got my gloves. heres a pic from my instagram

follow me on instagram if ya want: @krapauhsoj

Last edited:
They always do free shipping like over $150 or something till christmas.... but didn't they do like 20% or something over $250 last year?
nah that is the end of season sale usually...

i didnt realize the bogos are slightly different this year

They always do free shipping over $150 or something till xmas. I thought last year though they had a sale like 20% off 250 or more? Or am i just delusional??
nah that is the end of season sale usually...

i didnt realize the bogos are slightly different this year

end of season is select items 25% off. I coulda swore they switched up the xmas free shipping last year to actually be somewhat worth it maybe just lowered the minimum price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom