Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly what I thought
Yeah they look in person like some cheap Chinatown slips you could grab for $5.00. ( kinda girly / grandma-ish)
It was a pass for me ... Had a homie that wanted them and showed this pic and now he is saving $100.00.
Thanks NT!

regarding this weeks release, do we have to wait for Thursday for the usual leaked information? I know I can just wait until it's drop friday morning but I like planning with leaks

Not using my gloves or espresso cup until i see some snow

so are box logos this week or nah. pretty sure they release in dec. like they always do but that title got my curious

I'm still trying to line things up to make sure I get the one I really want, and then try my luck at being swift to get another color online.

Personally, I don't like the tonal colours so I probably won't be copping, unless I change my mind last minute

Which are you going for?

Grey XL is my MUST have which I'm willing to get via proxy

Red or White XL is what I'll shoot for online, probably red since White looks like it'd get dirty really quickly with the way I treat things.

Going for a black/black Small which will be pretty hard 
mean.gif

honestly would take any color in a small, just want/need a hoodie havnt copped one yet this winter

If things hold up to how they've been going lately, black will disappear first especially since this one is that murdered out black on black. Grey will probably be second since it's got that traditional box logo that everyone loves, and the USA will go fast since it's probably a one time only deal. It'll all go pretty fast though.

The White will stick around the longest.

Im eyeballing navy or red myself. 

Love the white, but that thing will get dirty quicker than LV strip joint. 

Last edited:
If things hold up to how they've been going lately, black will disappear first especially since this one is that murdered out black on black. Grey will probably be second since it's got that traditional box logo that everyone loves, and the USA will go fast since it's probably a one time only deal. It'll all go pretty fast though.

The White will stick around the longest.

We'll see, I don't give a **** which one goes first, just need to go in for my grey first and back in for the navy. :lol: Then I will have everything I wanted this season, pocket tees, box logos, and S-Logo hat.

I hear you on that. I want the grey the most since it works with pretty much anything, and then I'd like to get another color. Totally forgot that there's a navy one, I'd be happy with that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom