Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh really? The picture is right there lol.
roll.gif

Just got my Goretex, I was hoping that I'd be an exception to the rule and my head would fit it perfectly but it's about a quarter size too big. I think it'll fit right in the winter when I let my hair grow out so there's that going for me.

Mine doesnt fit that big, but a few wears and it feels better. Its the crown thats really bad vs the actual fit for me.

Cant decide to juelz or jones flag or red on the zip. Decided olid rather have the grey or navy on he bogo. If I didnt have a few burgandy pullovers already id def go that route

Mine doesnt fit that big, but a few wears and it feels better. Its the crown thats really bad vs the actual fit for me.

Cant decide to juelz or jones flag or red on the zip. Decided olid rather have the grey or navy on he bogo. If I didnt have a few burgandy pullovers already id def go that route

I think my problem is that up until this year I hadn't worn a New Era cap since 1999, I'm slowly dipping my toes back into cap wearing and while I know my fitted size in brands like Ebbets and other makers, I didn't believe that New Era could possibly be that off with their sizing.

Was waiting all season for those zip up thermal hoodies, but the red/navy quilted zip up flannel has really grown on me.

Maybe i'll hold out and if I end up striking out on the box logo hoodie next month, i'll pick up the thermal zip then.

Going to be a game time decision for me tomorrow morning for sure.

Reflective striped beanie came in last week also, been meaning to post a pic.

king of erv king of erv the thermals will probably sell out, so unless you plan on getting them from resellers, I'd pick it up tomorrow.

thermals> this years box logo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom