Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my Goretex, I was hoping that I'd be an exception to the rule and my head would fit it perfectly but it's about a quarter size too big. I think it'll fit right in the winter when I let my hair grow out so there's that going for me.

Just got my Goretex, I was hoping that I'd be an exception to the rule and my head would fit it perfectly but it's about a quarter size too big. I think it'll fit right in the winter when I let my hair grow out so there's that going for me.
seems like a lot of people had issues with that hat ( including myself )

Lower or higher? The company that makes them sells stuff for a good bit of money, so I can see this easily going above 200 and well above 3 depending on the wool used.

Last edited:
As a barista nothing irks me nearly as much as seeing espresso written with an x, or even worse, pronounced with it :lol: :stoneface:
But srsly gonna need a tleast 2 cups, not looking forward to paying double shipping, but hey its essentially my dream accessory :smokin

Last edited:
As a barista nothing irks me nearly as much as seeing espresso written with an x, or even worse, pronounced with it
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

But srsly gonna need a tleast 2 cups, not looking forward to paying double shipping, but hey its essentially my dream accessory
smokin.gif
Intersting dream.... but I'll allow it.

REALLY hope they come as a set of 2. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom