Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
0DE97C2C-1008-493B-9C30-60B0D144CDB6.jpeg

Looks like shoes are coming from Greensboro while other items from Secaucus.

Hopefully we get some leftover stickers from Secaucus.

CC still not being stored in checkout, any way to fix w chrome? Past seasons was always fine.

U kno it's jus jokes Alp

I am over it now, but this morning.................. I almost rage coped. I am just going to move on, nothing that released today is even on my top 15 missed/must haves future pickups.
The tops items I want, the Rita shirts I couldn’t obtain in my size. Ima have to pay resell want both colors. Wanted the white and red to rock with the dunks but that’ll have to wait

i just copy and paste my CC number, type in cvv number and check the box and im good... when i had everything autofilled i was always getting card declined so i just took the cc number and cvv number off autofill

i just copy and paste my CC number, type in cvv number and check the box and im good... when i had everything autofilled i was always getting card declined so i just took the cc number and cvv number off autofill

Do you type your address manual as well?
I do everything manual, but i'm usually only successful on big weeks or when there are a lot of high demand items in same week.
Just curious on efficient strategies people are using.

PO

Do you type your address manual as well?
I do everything manual, but i'm usually only successful on big weeks or when there are a lot of high demand items in same week.
Just curious on efficient strategies people are using.

PO

I keep my address saved, and last year autofill worked for my CC so I just had to enter the CVV and check the box. Didn’t get any payment errors, but some of that may have been luck.

This year the autofill of my CC isn’t working, so I just have it copied and paste that in, add exp date and CVV and go. Would definitely recommend having supreme save your address, saves a ton of time.

I copy and paste my cc number and type in the exp date and cvv. Was working before but this season I’ve been getting card declines. I don’t know if it’s the site that’s been wacky the past two weeks or if that method doesn’t work anymore. Next time I’ll copy and paste my cc number, delete one or two digits and type it back in and see if it’s better.

so i found some old pics from an old photobucket acct I had years ago...I didn't even remember that I had one until I got an email about how I need to upgrade or delete stuff...
i'm gonna post some old pics in a sec. take a trip down memory lane with me...
damn i would like not to like anything from those future post. i don't want to buy thing else rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom