Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autofill on Chrome fills in all my info including CC and CVV, but nothing but card declines this season. Guess I got to type that ish in manually. >D

Couldnt believe there was a market for stickers until i started saving em and sold a lot of 20 for $100 2 years ago

But then again this is the same brand that sold out a brick so im not surprised lol

Couldnt believe there was a market for stickers until i started saving em and sold a lot of 20 for $100 2 years ago

But then again this is the same brand that sold out a brick so im not surprised lol
So is it the general consensus that the brick is the most ridic piece Supreme has ever sold?

Just realized autofill on Chrome doesn't work at all for payments on Preme. Frustrated.

So is it the general consensus that the brick is the most ridic piece Supreme has ever sold?

Yes.

Also showed how popular the brand really is to sell out of a brick just because of the logo

I was pissed too but it is a business, get your money Jebbia :pimp:

trying to order something I have already ordered and they're blocking me

used different name, address, and card and still get the message

tips?

proddebs01x.jpg
debsluckysupreme01x.jpg
miles01x.jpg

Ok. I'm back.

(there's more hold on)

lol those supreme dunk sbs did not atc with that refresh couple of min ago. saw a 10 or 10.5 12, 8.5, nothing atc :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom