Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My plan backfired on me this morning. All I got were bags for me and wife. Magenta shoulder for her and camo waist and zip pouch for me. I struck out on tees. Now I'm sitting here thinking should I grab my wife the red MJB and Natural smoke tee for myself off StockX. It's pissing me off cause the seller is only making $5 damn dollars but I'm paying an additional $30???
Buy it on grailed! Better prices and no StockX BS.

Had to take a **** 10 mins before drop time at work. Got on the throne and started preparing. Got MJB and banner in two separate orders on mobile in the exact colors I wanted. Not sure why anyone would clown for ordering a (somewhat) hyped tshirt individually, its better than striking out and monitoring the secondary market.

Got pyrex and boxers reup in the third order. Kinda wish I went for a watch for the flip but those went quick I guess. Overall good first drop. All my emails were timely today

I caved in bought the large floral jersey for $294 shipped.
Also bought a waist bag and pelican case this morning.
I'm going to try and be very selective this season.

Only built to wear with safaris :nthat:
tqg8-1UJUvc.jpg

Just got confirmation email for order i got charged but screen showed up as “unable to process payment” so there is hope!!

Just got 1/2 emails 8.5 hours later. Lol. Standard week 1 stuff. Don’t worry guys if you saw a confirmation page you are all good.

Got email confirmation earlier in the afternoon. Saw the order confirm screen and pending charge so wasn't really sweating it. Hope all of your guys' ones come in soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom