Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you got confirmation page and a charge you should be good.

hopefully emails come through soon

That's the issue. I only got confirmation page. The charge hasn't appeared yet. My other order I got all 3. Confirmation page confirmation email and charge to card.

Got first email for MJB black tee, others yet to come but not worried this is how week 1 goes everytime..Made sure to screenshot order confirmations and see them posted on cc already

Anyone have the Wong 8ball hoodie or have seen it in person? I'm a taller guy at 6' 1, 170lbs and I prefer for it not to be overly baggie looking. Size L or do I go M? Thanks in advance for the suggestion, probably just going to cop on SX as I feel that it's a nice piece.

I suggest you measure a hoodie that you already have and you like the fit of and compare it to the measurements of the M and L on the size chart. Best way you're going to see how it fits before you pay the resell route.

ordered the spread logo (gucci colorway) on the initial drop, got email confirm right away.

Ordered the most ash grey hoodie on the restock about an hour ago, got email confirm right away as well.

Only 2 pieces i really wanted. Next up, the L i will take on the bogos like every season :smile:

Had left the Most hoodie page up all day hoping for a restock... randomly refreshed. And it was all sizes in stock! Forgot I had even thrown the socks in my cart earlier to mess with my information, but I’m so hyped!

8B5FA029-669D-4028-8022-6B36A833D88F.jpeg

Praying this actually ships...

PettyBrownKinkajou-size_restricted.gif

I missed the restock as I was leaving a 90 minute branding meeting :smh:

upload_2019-8-26_15-43-12.png

upload_2019-8-26_15-44-31.png

Lol so what's the inspiration here?

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-26_15-43-25.png
    upload_2019-8-26_15-43-25.png
    161 KB · Views: 5
Copped the tees I wanted this am and I guess I'm lucky to have gotten my emails shortly thereafter. Most of y'all should be straight if you got the charge though. Week 1 is always "be patient" week up in here.

Haven’t got confirmation on my black waist bag but I did get charged for it. Hopefully I get confirmation soon.

orange loose guage beanie came back into stock...I just placed another order :shrugs:

Faces tee rotting on the web store :lol:

That burgundy kinda piffy though :nerd:
got the pale yellow...not mad that it's not selling

one of my favorite items initially when looking at the lookbook

Don’t worry too much y’all

Saw it mentioned a few pages back...I ordered a decent amount of stuff SS19 week1 drop and got email confirmation for my keychain only , it all showed up though same order.

If you’re worried about an item still in stock try and order it again w same info, if you get blocked you should be Gucci.

If it’s sold out then hold out , I just now got email confirm for MJB....btw UK clearly ain’t care which makes sense, shoulda asked for an oop from someone over there if I was thinking clearly

My plan backfired on me this morning. All I got were bags for me and wife. Magenta shoulder for her and camo waist and zip pouch for me. I struck out on tees. Now I'm sitting here thinking should I grab my wife the red MJB and Natural smoke tee for myself off StockX. It's pissing me off cause the seller is only making $5 damn dollars but I'm paying an additional $30???

bags still sitting. want to cop but card decline errors x 3242342342342.
supreme clearly doesn't want anymore money from me.

My plan backfired on me this morning. All I got were bags for me and wife. Magenta shoulder for her and camo waist and zip pouch for me. I struck out on tees. Now I'm sitting here thinking should I grab my wife the red MJB and Natural smoke tee for myself off StockX. It's pissing me off cause the seller is only making $5 damn dollars but I'm paying an additional $30???
Did you not try for other colors? My friend checked out pretty late it was up for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom