Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this was a good week for the most part I got everything I wanted... missed out on like 3 of em but it was expected!

How long before you think Sup would let you order another waist bag? I noticed it's been sitting...

Or is it one of those, 1 item (per season) type things...

Man this was a good week for the most part I got everything I wanted... missed out on like 3 of em but it was expected!

How long before you think Sup would let you order another waist bag? I noticed it's been sitting...

Or is it one of those, 1 item (per season) type things...
1 item per season.

Got the order confirmation screen with order number, but forgot to screenshot. Still haven't received my email yet, but I know order went through at least

Today was easier than week 1 of F/W '18. Definitely increase in stock. Bring on the collabs
Experience may vary. This is the first week one in which I’ve completely struck out on tees. Card decline, followed by card decline until smalls were sold out.

Anyone have the Wong 8ball hoodie or have seen it in person? I'm a taller guy at 6' 1, 170lbs and I prefer for it not to be overly baggie looking. Size L or do I go M? Thanks in advance for the suggestion, probably just going to cop on SX as I feel that it's a nice piece.

Pelican case is dope but already got one w/o Supreme on it. Its dope but don't really multiple water proof cases....

confirmation = purchase? i dont think supreme will let u purchase same items again. try it and update us

I tried to purchase it just now and Supreme blocked it and said I already purchased it. Even though I haven't got an email and charges haven't come off card I guess it went through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom