Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of a guy who charges 100 a month for his cook group. I believe there's about 30 members or so in there so that's 3000 a month just for a cook group. I know he also cooks a lot of shoes in bulk along with supreme. Just goes to show you don't need higher education to be bringing in bank. Dude definitely making more than me here with my college degree lol.

100 for a CG is od imo. 3000/month is really nothing cuz he's most likely paying for monitors and all that BS. Prob cut that in half lol

If you miss a line up are you banned for rest of season? Number so am high even wiz will be impressed, i aint going

and its gonna rain all day

If you miss a line up are you banned for rest of season? Number so am high even wiz will be impressed, i aint going

pretty sure you have to miss 2-3 weeks before they ban

100 for a CG is od imo. 3000/month is really nothing cuz he's most likely paying for monitors and all that BS. Prob cut that in half lol
Yea, I believe they have some fast monitors from what I've heard. I was just thinking the 3k a month wasn't bad considering he is capping the group to 30 people. I'm sure he could be like these other cook groups and have like hundreds of people in there and be making a killing. Plus like I said, I've seen his FB sale posts and it's always boxes and boxes of whatever hype shoe just dropped. Even if he were to move everything on goat/stockx and eat the seller fee, he's still gonna be coming out on top by a lot.

Good for him, think he's like 25 or something. Here I am old AF and just working off my ****** salary to cop resell on shoes lol

dont risk it if youre free just sign in and leave.

After everything is sold out, the line will move much quicker

dont risk it if youre free just sign in and leave.

After everything is sold out, the line will move much quicker

ninjas gotta check in like a doctors office lol
wow supreme really getting bougie after the lv collab

Yea, I believe they have some fast monitors from what I've heard. I was just thinking the 3k a month wasn't bad considering he is capping the group to 30 people. I'm sure he could be like these other cook groups and have like hundreds of people in there and be making a killing. Plus like I said, I've seen his FB sale posts and it's always boxes and boxes of whatever hype shoe just dropped. Even if he were to move everything on goat/stockx and eat the seller fee, he's still gonna be coming out on top by a lot.

Good for him, think he's like 25 or something. Here I am old AF and just working off my ****ty salary to cop resell on shoes lol

Not too late to start your own group :wink:

How do those pants normally fit? I always Wanted a pair but 32” inseam is yikes
They fit a little baggy; the inseam is definitely about 31”! I’m normally a 32” inseam in jeans and these rise above my ankle collar off of my shoes. Excuse my beaters.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Today; they came with a small hole in the front left pocket. Second time this year. The other was a pair of shorts.
64BF6097-55B6-4CFF-8CCD-F10C398BE0D1.jpeg

Those pants are nice I think I’m gonna cop :smokin are they “swishy” pants if you know what I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom