Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
0B738A1A-E966-474B-8B86-8FEC364BE008.jpeg

Agree that most kids start off with $ from their parents

But the bulk of the folks in these "cook groups" are youngins who bot and continue to grow and expand that way. You'd be surprised at how young some of these kids are that out here taking stock on all the stuff we strike out on lol.

Many of them def got their own bread flowing.

Times have changed. Some of these highschool kids make more money reselling or running a cook group than what some adults bring in a year.

I know of a guy who brings in 1.5 mill a year before tax and paying staff off running a cook group, he's only 18.

Times have changed. Some of these highschool kids make more money reselling or running a cook group than what some adults bring in a year.

I know of a guy who brings in 1.5 mill a year before tax and paying staff off running a cook group, he's only 18.
This brudda.

Lotta kids on campus bringing soooo much bread it's insane.

I know of a guy who charges 100 a month for his cook group. I believe there's about 30 members or so in there so that's 3000 a month just for a cook group. I know he also cooks a lot of shoes in bulk along with supreme. Just goes to show you don't need higher education to be bringing in bank. Dude definitely making more than me here with my college degree lol.

I'll drop 10K+ if I get a top 20 in line

sell the bike for 20k or under afterwards...would be my guesstimate

I'm #420's at Bowery... If about 20 bike made split amongst all the stores, if you not #1 on line you not touching the bike. Off the back, you already know a few going to employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom