Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A14B9701-5544-4A1D-A6CC-A58C943AE8A2.jpeg

summer staples

What size is that tank?

Damn I thought those bags were for water bottles for when you go hiking or some **** :lol: had no idea it was that big

Thats what SHE said!

In Bklyn I copped another Moka, Bela in Red and a Greetings Tee for my girl. As I’m going they my bank account, I noticed 3 refunds... I check my email... my 3 orders from the morning got canceled so I’m glad I copped another Moka.

Ran upstairs from the recovery room to our call room and got in front of the computer at 10:56. Copped both Buju tees (photo in black, the other in clay), greetings, IGBET tee, Bela, Dynamite, and cloud. Dynamite and cloud were the only ones I absolutely needed. Almost everything in black since I really didnt get a chance to look at all the colors :smh:.

Homegirl copped on my behalf...every tee besides wake the world and dynamite. I forgot I told her to cop "everything else", other than the photo tee in black and never specified what everything else was. Happy I got the chance to cop though!

I better get every ****in sticker with all the orders I did

yall gonna bust those soakers in this heat? :lol:

waiting for mine to come :evil:
BD89F759-51B2-46DF-B6FF-C538F747AF06.gif

You already know

What style hat fits bigger heads better camp caps or 6 panel?
6 panel.

Ran upstairs from the recovery room to our call room and got in front of the computer at 10:56. Copped both Buju tees (photo in black, the other in clay), greetings, IGBET tee, Bela, Dynamite, and cloud. Dynamite and cloud were the only ones I absolutely needed. Almost everything in black since I really didnt get a chance to look at all the colors :smh:.

Homegirl copped on my behalf...every tee besides wake the world and dynamite. I forgot I told her to cop "everything else", other than the photo tee in black and never specified what everything else was. Happy I got the chance to cop though!

I better get every ****in sticker with all the orders I did
Geeze. Must have a super computer at that hospital lol.

dam i copped the reaper tee in black kinda regretting it now. should have copped dark sage. didnt have time to think just had to cart and checkout :smh:

Need large black or green Buju for the body asap

Dark sage reaper tee is fire, I ordered one for my kid and kinda regret not getting myself one lol

I heard its because a lot of bots mixed up that shirt with the photo tee
lmao imagine seeing a notification that you copped the buju photo tee with your bot but its the poverty wake the world buju tee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom