Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always get hit with captcha during the hyped pieces, never fails smh lol

At least I was able to get the other 2 shirts I wanted

Not mad that I struck out on the photo tee, Now if they dropped a Eek-A-Mouse tee I would’ve been upset

finally got charged for both my orders.. got a confirmation email for my buja but didnt get one yet for my other 2 shirts... still waiting on that second order confirmation

Man, copped grey Buju but second cart was grand prix camp and moka, somehow buju popped back in, accidentally deleted the camp so by the time I got it back in cart it sold out and was only able to get the moka. May cop camp off stockx when prices settle, the jacket is my fave piece of the season. Glad I was able to get one buju but feels like it coulda been 2

just caught a restock!!!

E1482135-C276-487F-80D7-6496CB367BE3.jpeg

Just left 245pm slot at BK

Buju was sold out after number 250 I heard

Bouncer told me 245pm was last time slot today so this my worst in-store ever lol

Watched moka sell out while I was inside the store

Got a 911 tee in a color and size I didn't want

Terrible day

S/o to @vinotwofour for offering help:smokin:smokin

Finally met the legend CozyMatt CozyMatt today. Collab otw :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Now to impatiently wait for you ppl to tank buju on stockx so I can grab

Edit

Got the coffee thing online today. If you want it hit me up and give me your buju

Just left 245pm slot at BK

Buju was sold out after number 250 I heard

Bouncer told me 245pm was last time slot today so this my worst in-store ever lol

Watched moka sell out while I was inside the store

Got a 911 tee in a color and size I didn't want

Terrible day

S/o to @vinotwofour for offering help:smokin:smokin

Finally met the legend CozyMatt CozyMatt today. Collab otw :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Now to impatiently wait for you ppl to tank buju on stockx so I can grab

Edit

Got the coffee thing online today. If you want it hit me up and give me your buju

Welp did bad today :lol: Good meeting you too :nthat:

So pissed it took my black medium out of my cart for me at some point today. Any restock will go straight to bots at this point.

Really wanted to the Buju tee but no way I’d pay resale for it.

Ready for the season to be over at this point.

I think i'll start saving for resale on the northface coat plus bag from f/w i want now.

copped tee..was charged.. saw the order number in the page but didn't note it down.. didn't receive confirmation.. question: will they send me shipping confirmation? they always do? if not, if I call customer support, will they give me the tracking number if I give them my email? my problem is that I have used home delivery (because its billing too).. but I won't be at home when they will attempt to deliver.. and UPS does not leave a note ever..so if I don't know the tracking I will probably miss the delivery completely.

has anybody ever gotten a message after they tried to check out that your order was placed but there was something wrong with your card info and in 24-48 hours if everything checks out your order will be shipped? or something similar to that?
I had someone try to order for me and that's the message they received...
but they didn't take a pic smh and never got an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom