Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went straight for purple Bela in small once it loaded for me on mobile and it was already gone...grabbed grey instead but not sure I really want it

Didn’t think that one would be a problem

Got light blue cloud tee as well

Checked for Buju for a second order and was able to cart but got Captcha and it sold out

wow got lucky AF today... good thing i tried the website and mobile at the same time... both lagged but mobile had the buja up first so checked out in a medium grey... got em!!! it was sold out by the time the website loaded...got my confirmation already...also got the greetings and dynamite tee in black medium... wanted navy in the dynamite but it sold out smh... didnt get a confirmation yet on those 2...weird my online banking wasnt charged yet... hope im good lol

was way too greedy with my first cart so i struck out on Buju, however i did manage dynamite, moka, cloud tee, and grand prix camp all in my first cart so im hyped regardless.

Got what i wanted. Mobile checkouts.

B0851742-D1E7-4505-827E-E10AC6AB23E2.jpeg

2A4331DA-8D11-4B1F-93DD-ADAEA43A03BA.jpeg

lets not pretend like buju isn't a huge star now.
he's not obscure IMO. mad west Indians in the north east. like if they did a capleton tee it'd be the same outcome. they're huge.

Word, mans is in here chattin like Buju is Morrissey. Pretty sure most people in here have heard Boom Bye Bye before.

persistence is key. Copped a Large and Medium Grey Buju tee off restock!
Would have had two Larges but the size went back to Medium after adding to cart and wasnt going to change it lol.

I’m so tight about the moka. Wasn’t even sold out and they played me.
Now I had to deal with stupid stockx and their double taxing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom