Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took an L on everything....
Could have copped the purple Bella after the L's but F it....dont want anything anymore...

Site was lagging hard. Missed black buju but happy I got all the things I actually wanted in one cart, Moka, german camo pocket T, and multicolor tank.

Smh the got the card decline for no reason on the Moka and polo for no reason and then on the third time it sold out

Thanks homie. Went with medium in purple. Prefer button ups to be a little slimmer so I’d rather err on the side of smaller than bigger
Copped a L in the Group t some time ago.

I usually wear a L but that thing is huge.

Went with a medium this time around.

L on Buju but double carted wake and dynamite
double cart.jpg

If anyone has a problem with supreme not remembering your address between drops. On Thursday am I'll cart an available item, go to check out and click the save address button again, put in my cc info but put the wrong CCV on purpose. it wont process the order, but the address should be saved.

BBACC393-3FB6-4070-B148-43B41153D5C2.jpeg

Grabbed my Moka and out. Captcha wouldn’t verify after I checked everything. Refreshed and had to do it again. Payment processing took forever too.

Was debating on the dynamite tee but passed. Know nothing about this Buju dude so didn’t go after it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom