Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
medium black cupid using chrome autofill i personally havent had any issues with autofill these past 3 weeks

so tempted to grab the Johnny tee in Grey or Navy but I can see them going below retail
in a couple weeks locally.
I'll wait.

Waiting on a Natural Persistence tee in medium to restock, flip the white one I got.

Missed purple small logo :frown: all I really wanted

The striped hoodies are nice might cop the red while it’s still in stock .. but it’s getting nice out and Id have to keep it on ice until next year

Waiting patiently for some small-box restocks....:nerd:

Seriously... where they at tho?

Meanwhile, today....

Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 1.06.23 PM.png
20190404_125330.jpg

All smalls 1st to go

Supreme really don't wanna make alot smalls and fill the void??

I don't ever trust the sell out times. All it ever tells me is what is selling first. Because we all have failed on something that we tried to check out with in 15 seconds and it comes back to say "sold out in 65 seconds"

That and the processing, please wait bar is basically double the time it takes to actually check out

Do you guys think there will be another restock on the cupid tee? Does it ever restock multiple times on tees?

I went for the grey Cupid tee on restock, even though I preferred black or white. Wait to see in hand if Ill keep it

I went for the grey Cupid tee on restock, even though I preferred black or white. Wait to see in hand if Ill keep it
Copped grey first but kinda wish I got the white. Looks crispier IMO but grey is more wearable also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom