Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether its on the computer or mobile I'm getting declined. Never have used a bot before. No idea. Thanks for the help anyways.

it happens. happened to me like a year or so ago. couldn’t get nothing all season. was a go after that season though

copped cupid in black, keyboard in black, molotov in rust, suzie in dark sage, ghost and riders in grey, and who the **** in black (dont know why I copped that one. Something will be sold to pay for all that shipping lol (4 orders...coulda done less, but hopefully I get all stickers)

Regret not going for purple small box

I got card declined on white Cupid and 10 seconds later it changed to thanks for your purchase. Odd how it all works.

so the card decline has nothing to do with autofill right?

Nope. I used Chrome autofill and got declined for ghost tee in orange.

Went mobile switched to neon and checked out easy with autofill. And followed up with riders tee in separate cart.

I think it has to do with settings on the coding end where it says “hold item in cart for X amount of Secs/mins”

Once it triggers rather than x you out or tell you product sold out In a message, they’ll say card decline so you can start all over.

From a Programmer standpoint their back end sucks !

Just cooked a white small ghost rider tee on restock for the wifey :pimp:
3F514AEE-038E-43E0-A42B-5BF6C30D004E.jpeg

had to windows already on t-shirts at 11am to get peach small bogo and ghost rider in orange. had to scramble for peach small bogo after i realized it wasn't under t-shirts. Still ended up getting both in 1 cart manually on desktop with autofill.

Agreed they could’ve added a lil more to Dali tee, at least the image is on front & back.. and I’ve wanted a ‘natural’ tee.

was gonna try to get a cupid tee but mobile site was showing last weeks new stuff...I think because I was trying to access the site while in a dungeon

switched to mobile which I don't have auto fill and all they had was purple which i'm good on

switched back to mobile and did an order w/ white ghost rider and grey riders tee

then I did a rage purchase for a black who the **** and maybe a white suzie switch blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom