Official Superbowl XLIII thread : Congrats Steelers...Keep it real Az

Stay classy Craftsy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Stay classy Craftsy
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

yo, honestly... i don't know how to handle winning. i'm too negative to be a winner. and i got effin blacked out last night somehow, lost my voice,watched penn state upset MSU today, now this... i'm tired as hell and can't sleep because i'm so hyped... i'm loving this right now, but ithink i'll appreciate it more in about 24 hours.

my bad...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

whbja8.jpg

"He's so dirty. God I hate him .IMO he's worse than Hitler, Manson, Bundy and any other bad person in the world
mad.gif
"

Serioulsy though Francisco needs to toughen up. Rule #1 never let a man push you to the ground then stand over you. Ol' boy was lokking for help but nevergot it.

^that is a cheap *%# shot...dude knew they were going to get pinned at the 1 so he was like eff it lemme get in a free shot for a half yard penalty...a fine isdefinitely coming his way hopefully it ranges in 6 figures

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

You like how he looked up to see if either a ref was looking or a Card was coming?
smh.gif

Thats what made it funny. He was wrong for doing and will probably be fined but it shouldnt matter to anyone.

Serioulsy though Francisco needs to toughen up. Rule #1 never let a man push you to the ground then stand over you. Ol' boy was lokking for help but never got it.
Rule #1: hit people legally and cleanly.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

whbja8.jpg

"He's so dirty. God I hate him .IMO he's worse than Hitler, Manson, Bundy and any other bad person in the world
mad.gif
"

Serioulsy though Francisco needs to toughen up. Rule #1 never let a man push you to the ground then stand over you. Ol' boy was lokking for help but never got it.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Rule #1: hit people legally and cleanly.
Rule #2: forget Rule #1 if they're not doing it Harrison was wrong and penalized for it, quite possibly fined. Personally, Im not going to letsomeone stand over top of me while pushing me around and screaming at me like a drill sergent.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by krazy88s

whbja8.jpg

mad.gif
"

alien.gif

So you wouldnt fight back I take it??

Originally Posted by baik

^that is a cheap *%# shot...dude knew they were going to get pinned at the 1 so he was like eff it lemme get in a free shot for a half yard penalty...a fine is definitely coming his way hopefully it ranges in 6 figures
roll.gif

6 figures?

Back
Top Bottom