Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

430516_293189014074383_118703408189612_828207_609908300_n.jpg

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

nike-foam-red-rr-1.jpg
indifferent.gif

You acting like a punk @%$ @@#$@. Really? 

I mean the owner lost HIS WIFE, and you going post about some damn foams? I been on this site forever, but it seems like for the last year there have been some really messed up people on here.

I'll do you one better, have fun being a sorry @%$ cavs and browns fan that will NEVER WIN a damn thing.
He couldn't have known. I mean, did you know ATGDKLJ3433KLJMLK? I trust that people aren't really that damn ignorant. He didn't know.....I hope.
I have no idea what the foams pic is about at all but I knew his wife died of cancer and players were claiming they were going to win the game for her but I don't care. To me that's just bs to add a story to the game.

I'm sure Giants players said they want to win this for Mr. Mara so in the end somebody who died who owned one of these teams got the Super Bowl won for them.

As for the gif I did laugh
laugh.gif
and will continue to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

They let a super model put them in check like that......LOL. Their manhood has to be at an all-time low.
Well, they were probably listening to "Practice" on a loop before that, so it was already low.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

she was getting harassed and she replied to her assistant that brady can't throw and catch passes......i mean thats his wife for christ sakes.....you giants fans are immature and you can keep those jersey cows.....

SALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHUT YOUR MOUTH GO CRY IN A CORNER SOMEWHERE VIC

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

I fail to see how the Hicks fumble and Bradshaw non-fumble are the same play. One was negated by a penalty and the other was a "forward progress stopped" play. No penalty = fumble and pats ball.

Wow.  Talk about missing the point. 

The penalty has NOTHING to do with what I am talking about.  Its how the play was allowed to play out.  The reason you fail to see how they were the same play is because you have homer goggles on.  They were the exact same play.  The only difference is the play in the Superbowl was not incorrectly whistled dead.  Nicks' progress was barely stopped, and the refs let it play out like its regularly done in the NFL.  Bradshaw's progress was barely stopped and the refs blew it dead far earlier than they should have.
Salt.

But seriously I'll have to look at the Nicks play again and then get back to you. I can't remember if Nicks had time to run/start his forward progress or not. Bradshaw ran for a couple of yards than was starting to be pulled down from behind.

When I get home from work tonight, I'll watch the Giants win the Super Bowl again and get back to you.

I fail to see how the Hicks fumble and Bradshaw non-fumble are the same play. One was negated by a penalty and the other was a "forward progress stopped" play. No penalty = fumble and pats ball.

The penalty has NOTHING to do with what I am talking about.  Its how the play was allowed to play out.  The reason you fail to see how they were the same play is because you have homer goggles on.  They were the exact same play.  The only difference is the play in the Superbowl was not incorrectly whistled dead.  Nicks' progress was barely stopped, and the refs let it play out like its regularly done in the NFL.  Bradshaw's progress was barely stopped and the refs blew it dead far earlier than they should have.
Salt.

But seriously I'll have to look at the Nicks play again and then get back to you. I can't remember if Nicks had time to run/start his forward progress or not. Bradshaw ran for a couple of yards than was starting to be pulled down from behind.

When I get home from work tonight, I'll watch the Giants win the Super Bowl again and get back to you.

LOL at "Salt."  I already specifically stated that I was bitter, so I dont know how you saying salt proves anything.

You should save yourself the time.  It was the EXACT same.  Yes, you are right.  Bradshaw was "starting toe be pulled down."  What if he broke it?  I bet you would be b****ing as much as I am.  The whistle was too early, and was in fact one of the reasons the Giants beat the Niners.  Very disappointing for the 49ers, and makes it even worse to see the play called properly in the Superbowl. 

Salt.

LOL at "Salt."  I already specifically stated that I was bitter, so I dont know how you saying salt proves anything.

You should save yourself the time.  It was the EXACT same.  Yes, you are right.  Bradshaw was "starting toe be pulled down."  What if he broke it?  I bet you would be b****ing as much as I am.  The whistle was too early, and was in fact one of the reasons the Giants beat the Niners.  Very disappointing for the 49ers, and makes it even worse to see the play called properly in the Superbowl. 

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

431133_2695283422597_1271910297_32375975_2043149302_n.jpg

LOOK AT HIS FACE! LOOK AT IT! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
First Deb finds out your secret now this......

Been a real bad year for Dexter Morgan thus far.................
Hadn't seen this last season. Thanks for spoiling it...
devil.gif

The reason they aren't the same is cuz Nicks forward progression wasn't stopped and Bradshaw's forward progression was stopped. If you can't see that, sucks for you. Go ahead and carry that "blown" call with you the rest of your life.
Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

So much salt in here.
laugh.gif
It's the salt from their tears man.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

she was getting harassed and she replied to her assistant that brady can't throw and catch passes......i mean thats his wife for christ sakes.....you giants fans are immature and you can keep those jersey cows.....

SALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHUT YOUR MOUTH GO CRY IN A CORNER SOMEWHERE VIC
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

One positive I can take from the game is Tiki Barber didnt win, again.
I loved it when Cris Carter %$!!$*# all over Tiki last night after the game about all the disrespectful things he said about Eli
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I loved it when Cris Carter %$!!$*# all over Tiki last night after the game about all the disrespectful things he said about Eli
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Is there a link to this? I need to see it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Is there a link to this? I need to see it
laugh.gif
I haven't seen vids on it. You might be able to catch the rerun on ESPN. It's that lineup team of Stuart Scott, Keyshawn, Carter, and that other white guy who's name I forget.

Back
Top Bottom