Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

I'll be on that forever alone mode today...

Niketalk and Twitter will be my friends.

NFL Network is out of hand right how. Dudes screaming "I don't know" over and over, and singing " I believe in Eli (I believe I can Fly)." Kinda getting annoying.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Am I asking for trouble if I wear a Jets shirt or hoody out tonight to the bar I'm going to, or am I simply partaking in the SB festivities? 
my local bar has a habit of taking non Giants jerseys, shirts whatevs and burning them after the last SB win.
lol idiots. if you gonna rock it rockit proudly. just be prepared to be THAT GUY

just got off work...

working in retail in jersey... man there were so many giants fans
laugh.gif
*obviously cuz of NY across the water*

i tell'em ima pats fan and they say im a traitor SMH

then i proceed to tell'em in live in NJ not NY
grin.gif

anyways... Lets get that 4th ring for Brady and bill

and in the memory of Myra Hiatt Kraft

You guys have fun and enjoy the game...eat a ton, and drink as much as you can handle.

Tomorrow is going to suck, Super Bowl hangover.

Think I'm going to root for the Pats...

I'll be tweeting, haha.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'll be on that forever alone mode today...

Niketalk and Twitter will be my friends.

I'm trying to rally the gang to my boy's crib to watch on the 65", but dudes are feeling that forever alone mode as well. Some not even answering texts.

I won't even touch this 6 pack if I'm watching alone.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by bkmac

Am I asking for trouble if I wear a Jets shirt or hoody out tonight to the bar I'm going to, or am I simply partaking in the SB festivities? 
laugh.gif

don't be that guy man...you're just asking for some drunk to stir up some trouble with you
laugh.gif
The only reason I'm thinking about it is because I know the owner of the bar, and will be going with a bunch of friends of mine, one of which might as well be the spokesman for Stay/Get Back in Shape thread.

DSA, go easy on us if you guys win tonight... please?
embarassed.gif

NBC'S GLEE SINGING IS IRKING

RODNEY IS STLL MEAN, CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S A DECENT PERSONALITY ON THE NETWORK.

AARON RODGERS LOOKS UNCOMFORTABLE AND LOOKS A BIT SILLY. BOB COSTAS IS THE #1 BOTOX SUPPORTER, HE LOOKS THE SAME.

LOLZ

Got a case of Christmas Ale for my 21st
pimp.gif
. My Ohio dude know what it is .. Be safe everyone.

Ravens playing Id be too nervous to text

Browns playing I'd be dead

Patriots inactives: QB Ryan Mallett, RB Kevin Faulk, RB Shane Vereen, LB Gary Guyton, OL Donald Thomas, OL Nick McDonald & DT Ron Brace

Back
Top Bottom