Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

Everybody have a good day, wont be on here during the game bc I have to play host. Hoping for another good game.
pimp.gif

With all the talk the Giant defense has been doing all week, you can bet the Pat O-Line will be holding more than usual. I wonder if the refs will call them...

cooking up some gumbo for later 
pimp.gif

i can honestly care less who wins, jut hope we see an amazing game. good luck to both sides.

I have no interest in any type of party or social gatherings today . All business for me
laugh.gif
Got some
pimp.gif
on deck and everything else i need so i'll be posting in this thread during the game
laugh.gif

ALL BACK AND FORTH AND TROLLING ADN TRASH TALKING ASIDE.

TO MY NT FAM BOTH GIANTS AND PATS FANS,

BE SAFE OUT THERE. ENJOY.

DONT DRINK AND DRIVE.

DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID.

BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN GUYS.

GO BIG BLUE!

pimp.gif

Tables being set- Liq being transported- Food in various stoves and grills and ovens- Bets placed
Let's get it
photo-59277.jpg

patriots.jpg

pats-cheerleaders.jpg

eli-interceptions.jpg

be safe! enjoy!

I understand Noo, when the Steelers play in the SB I can't go to a big party and be around a lot of people. It's kinda sad since I try not to take sports seriously but c'mon...it's the SUPER BOWL!

Plus I only have one other Steeler fan friend in the area

Originally Posted by psk2310

With all the talk the Giant defense has been doing all week, you can bet the Pat O-Line will be holding more than usual. I wonder if HOPE the refs will call them...

Corrected

Am I asking for trouble if I wear a Jets shirt or hoody out tonight to the bar I'm going to, or am I simply partaking in the SB festivities? 

Originally Posted by bkmac

Am I asking for trouble if I wear a Jets shirt or hoody out tonight to the bar I'm going to, or am I simply partaking in the SB festivities? 
laugh.gif

don't be that guy man...you're just asking for some drunk to stir up some trouble with you

Originally Posted by bkmac

Im wearing a jet shirt but its just fam and friends, i wouldnt wear one to the bar you just know itll end up ugly

Back
Top Bottom