** Official Suns vs. Blazers Playoff Series Thread (2-2) Game 5 TNT

wow dudley and frye heated up off the bench
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Originally Posted by WJuN15

Man, I really really hope we get rid of Aldridge this summer. I'm so sick of watching this softie play. All he does is stand, watch, and hope the ball will bounce to him off the rim. Oh yeah, and offense all he does it shoot jumpers and fadeaway, never puts pressure on defenders to protect the paint. 
Come on, 2 rebounds? 

Channing Frye
8 Rebs in 26 minutes

LaMarcus Aldridge
2 Rebs in 39 minutes

Seriously, you can put a homeless man into the game and he will grab more boards than him.

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yes I'm mad. Get this guy out of here.[/font]
Its sad, but true. I don't think he can be moved with that new contract, that or ownership just wont do it. I wonder if there is any possible way to do a sign and trade with Toronto for Bosh since they can sign him for the most this off-season with his bird rights? Send Aldridge and Rudy and whom ever else? They love their euros on that squad and getting Aldridge would be nice instead of losing Bosh and getting nobody. Portland could use a banger of a PF to go along with Roy, Miller and a 1/4 season of Oden
grin.gif
Did you just describe Bosh as "a banger of a PF"
laugh.gif
i love chris bosh game as much as the next man, but
laugh.gif
seriously, banger?

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

How you guys goin to talk abou the officiating when we all saw game 4 in Portland. Officiating, all around the NBA, has been a joke.

I hope Suns can finish in Portland on Thursday
pimp.gif

Did you see the interview that was given with the NBA Commissioner (sp) at one of the games this past weekend?... Well he was sayin how everybody always wants to blame the refs but the NBA has the best refs in the world, that the coaches should check themselves pretty much. Refs period are a joke.
On another note...the Suns are going to move on to the next round no doubt

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Originally Posted by WJuN15

Man, I really really hope we get rid of Aldridge this summer. I'm so sick of watching this softie play. All he does is stand, watch, and hope the ball will bounce to him off the rim. Oh yeah, and offense all he does it shoot jumpers and fadeaway, never puts pressure on defenders to protect the paint. 
Come on, 2 rebounds? 

Channing Frye
8 Rebs in 26 minutes

LaMarcus Aldridge
2 Rebs in 39 minutes

Seriously, you can put a homeless man into the game and he will grab more boards than him.

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yes I'm mad. Get this guy out of here.[/font]
Its sad, but true. I don't think he can be moved with that new contract, that or ownership just wont do it. I wonder if there is any possible way to do a sign and trade with Toronto for Bosh since they can sign him for the most this off-season with his bird rights? Send Aldridge and Rudy and whom ever else? They love their euros on that squad and getting Aldridge would be nice instead of losing Bosh and getting nobody. Portland could use a banger of a PF to go along with Roy, Miller and a 1/4 season of Oden
grin.gif
Did you just describe Bosh as "a banger of a PF"
laugh.gif
i love chris bosh game as much as the next man, but
laugh.gif
seriously, banger?
When compared to Lamarcus "Charmin" Aldridge, he sure looks like one.

Just some video evidence so you all know the ones of us talking about this are not crazy. The looks on Roy's, Camby's and McMillan's faces tell it all...
eyes.gif

That video pretty much sums up that whole game for the Blazers. sure you can say Portland got calls for them in game 4, but it was nowhere near being as bad as last nights game 5 was. The thing is this is the same official last year who was screwing the Blazers over in their series with the Rockets. David Stern is a $##!$, these games are getting ridiculous with how bad the officiating is these days. They need to start handing out suspensions to refs like they had to do in college football this year, either that or dock their play for every blatant bad foul call made. Portland never had a chance in that game, half the team was in foul trouble before the 1st quarter even ended.

refs really disgust me

sad thing is we cant do a damn thing about it until that jew stern is gone smh

Lamarcus Aldridge and Batum are reall *****made

I respect the hell outta BRoy and Bayless's hyper #@! tho

Just some video evidence so you all know the ones of us talking about this are not crazy. The looks on Roy's, Camby's and McMillan's faces tell it all...
eyes.gif
This is nothing but absolute BS. And the NBA will never do anything to fix their officiating problem.

Originally Posted by JCH3

eyes.gif
This is nothing but absolute BS. And the NBA will never do anything to fix their officiating problem.

You know what I saw the foul but Nash wasn't the one who was fouled. Camby hit Hill on the neck. I don't understand why Nash went to the freethrow line but you can clearly see Camby hit Hill. I question if that's a foul tho.

What got me mad was when the NBA changed Frye's flag. foul in game 4 to a foul!! What good to the Suns does that do them now? Refs always get caught up in the moment. Home teams always win.
Expect Blazers to get a ton of calls in Portland now.

by the way, I hate joey crawford!!!! He always tries to think he's big and bad, when he's really a small old man!!!!!

camby gave hill a clothesline but it was nothing serious to call a foul on. then, nash was sent to the line??
smh.gif
smh.gif

My god. Did the teams get together and smoke a pound of that good? Someone hold onto the damn ball
laugh.gif

edit
Horrible quarter as far as holding onto the ball goes for both teams
laugh.gif
Only down 6
pimp.gif
Better than I was expecting.

Portland's not winning if they dont start guarding the **%!!$* 3. This is ******ed. 6-10 from outside, un-**%!!$*-excusable
smh.gif

Roy shouldn't be playing, he has lost/almost lost the ball several times plus his defense on Richardson is terrible. Rudy finally hitting some shots, but Blazers need Miller and Bayless in there instead of Roy and one of them. And quit collapsing so much, stay out there are gaurd their damn shooters, the 3 ball is killing Portland.

Bayless
indifferent.gif
How you gonna try and take on 3 guys by yourself when you're shorter than ALL of them!??!
mad.gif

Down 12 at half? That's about what I expected. Maybe the Blazers can prove me wrong come the end of the game?

Rudy playing like he god damn should be!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Martell saving these other bums out here
pimp.gif

Finally these two show up for a big game. And just in time.

*sigh* Good series Phoenix...didn't expect the defense yall put up inside, and you guys made a ton of crucial and devastating 3 pointers game-to-game.
Time for some off-season moves and draft picks for the Blazers...
tired.gif

edit: oh and our defense forgot a player named Jason Richardson.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

oh and our defense forgot a player named Jason Richardson.

All series
smh.gif
You'd think that after he *#%!% 42 all over Portland, they'd pay attention to him.

Whatever, good series. I'm surprised we got 2, hope we can do better next year.

Back
Top Bottom